9. Mug Shot

~Y/N POV~

     Cup finally stepped back through the door, and Rouge poked her head out from under the coffee table. "Is she gone?" Rouge whimpered. Cup nodded, looking around the room with his lowered face. Cup, then realizing what she'd said, then lifted his gaze. His eyes blazed with silent fury.

     "How did you know that it was her if you never left from under my coffee table? Did you know she was going to be here??!?!" Cup hissed. Mug ushered us into the backyard using his hands, and we all quietly left through Cup's sliding door. Mug closed it, making sure that Cuphead hadn't followed us.

     "Who were those girls?" Boris asked finally. Mug wasn't looking anybody in the eyes. 

     "The cat was a friend of my older sister. Then, the one that looks like me is Mocha, my younger twin sister. My oldest sister's name is Cuppuccino. All I really remember about her is that she was really touchy." Mug sighed. We could hear Rouge and Cup raising hell with one another from inside the house. I could make out a few of their words. 

(Italic- Rouge / Bold-Cup)

"It wasn't me who she told!"

"Then who was it? Tell me, now!"

"Y/N! Y/N was the one who told me just this morning!" 

     With no time wasted, Cuphead had slammed open the glass door. If looks could kill, I'd have been dead before he even saw me. He reached out for me, Mug running forward and grabbing his brother's hand. Before Mug could say a thing-

BOOM!

All that was heard was Mug's screech that had been cut off by him hitting the ground. Rouge shoved Cup to the side, and saw Mug's chest gushing blood.

Cuphead had just shot his own brother. And it was all my fault.

Cuphead, realizing what he'd just done, began to breathe heavily once again. He kept whispering something quietly to himself. Rouge and Boris had already called the police, and the sound of sirens made Cup even more anxious.

I finally heard what Cup had been whispering to himself as Bendy helped Cup to his feet.

"I just killed my brother. I just killed my brother. I just fucking killed my little brother."

     Cup just stared numbly as his brother was taken away into an ambulance. The officers asked him questions, but Cup didn't respond. He stayed silent, and so did we. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well well well.

I just had to incorporate Mug being shot into this book.

I'm sorry.

Also, to the person who suggested that they play 7 Minutes In Heaven, DON'T WORRY!

(The book isn't over. To be quite frank, it's nowhere near finished.)

Hehehe.... I'm a terrible person.

-Willowflames (and her glorious editor, Sparrow :) )