5. Rouge The Rodent

-SATURDAY MORNING, Y/N'S APARTMENT-

Y/N POV

"Y/NNNNNN!" Rouge called from her bedroom. I stood up and headed to her room to see what she wanted.

"Yes?" I replied as I stopped to stand in her doorway.

"Cup just texted me. He said to bring our bathing suits and towels since he has a pool." Rouge said, holding up her phone. Right as Rouge finished, I remembered that Cuppuccino, Mocha and Delta were going to be back in town today. I also remembered that I hadn't told Rouge about Cuppuccino coming back.

"Rouge, you remember yesterday when Cuppuccino e-mailed me?" I asked. Rouge nodded. "Well, she's moving back into town. Said she's going to reunite with family." I said, Rouge dropping her phone.

"What??!?!? You're kidding me!" Hissed Rouge, standing up. "You're aware that Cup, Mugs, Mocha and Cuppuccino are all siblings, aren't you?" Rouge said, standing up and beginning to pace.

"Now that I think about it, Cup and Cuppuccino look extremely alike." I said with a shrug. Rouge started pinching herself, trying to wake up even though she was already awake.

"This can't be happening. This can't be happening! THIS CAN'T BE HAP-" I interrupted Rouge by knocking one of her old college textbooks off of her dresser.

"You're acting like a little bitch, Rouge. Now grow up and deal with your problems like a man!" I said, watching the distressed pile of organs, bone, hair and sadness hyperventilate like a cornered rat. Rouge began taking deep breaths.

"Do you think we're going to see them tonight?" Rouge asked in fear.

"It makes sense." I replied.

"Y/N, how about you go with an excuse about me being sick?" Rouge was desperately trying to weasel her way out, but I shook my head.

"No. You're coming with me, Rouge Mae!" I retorted. Before Rouge could say anything else, my phone's notification sound went off of me screaming 'Fuck'. Rouge giggled immaturely while I checked the notification. Another e-mail from Cuppuccino. "It's an e-mail from Cuppuccino." I said, opening up the app. I started to read the e-mail aloud.

Dearest Y/N,

     We've finally made it back into the U.S., and we're currently staying with Delta's sister in the city over. We'll be heading over to see my family later this evening, then we'll see you tomorrow. Sorry to bother you again, Y/N.

     Yours,

          Cuppuccino 

I closed the app, seeing Rouge hiding under her blanket. "I knew something like this would happen someday, to be honest with you. Fine, I'll go. But don't expect me to fake a happy reaction when she shows up on Cup's doorstep." Rouge grumbled, rolling completely off of her bed and onto the floor. She stood up, picking up her overnight bag and filling it with pajamas, earbuds, her bathing suit and other 'essentials'.

"I'll go pack up my shit." I said, leaving Rouge's room and walking back down the hall to my room. I went in, shut my door, and began to pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willowflames here.

SOOOOO sorry. I know this chapter is badly written.

but IM sO fUCkiNg ExcITEd!!!!!!iiii!!!

I DONT KNOW WHY IM EXCITED TBH

-Willowflames