2. He Calls

Y/N POV

-THE NEXT MORNING AFTER THE PARTY, AT Y/N'S HOUSE, 9:00 AM-

I cleaned my cereal bowl, turning off the lukewarm faucet water and heading into my living room where Rouge lay on my loveseat. Rouge turned her tired face towards me and yawned.

"G' morning, Y/N." Rouge mumbled in her barely conscious state.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" I asked Rouge, not expecting an answer. To my surprise, she spoke.

"Literally just woke up. Also, how was yours and Cup's conversation?" Rouge sounded more awake. I should have expected this question... I thought, annoyed at my own lunacy. All of a sudden, my phone started playing the beginning interlude of 'World's End Dancehall'. Rouge made a rape face while I ignored her and answered the call. I didn't recognize the number. It must be Cup!  I thought, hitting the bright green 'Answer' button on my phone screen. Almost instantaneously, Cup's voice came through the receiver.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?" Cup asked.

"No. Just got done eating breakfast." I replied flatly.

"Oh, good. What are you doing today?" Cup asked curiously. Rouge tore the cell phone from my grasp and answered for me.

"We're going to go egg the police station, right Y/N?" Rouge said cheekily. I heard Cup's laugh crackling through the speakers on my phone. I grabbed the device out of Rouge's immature hands and held the phone on the opposite side of my body so Rouge couldn't take it again.

"But in all seriousness, our schedules are completely empty today. Why, is Bendy having another house party?" I asked sarcastically. Mug's voice drifted faintly from the receiver.

"Cuppy, who are you talking to?" Mug called from some other place.

"Rouge's friend!" Cup hollered in response.

"Oh. Tell her I said hi!" Mug's voice trailed off as I presumed he walked away.

"Mugs says hi." Cup said neutrally.

- TIME SKIP TO 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON, AT A COFFEE SHOP WITH ROUGE -

"Hey, is that Cup and Mugs over there?" Rouge said, pointing at the line at the desk of the coffee shop. I rolled my eyes toward the ceiling and glared at her with a huff. I decided to look, and she wasn't trying to trick me- the brothers were walking away and towards a table on the opposite side of the shop. Cup stopped dead in his tracks and turned towards us. He smiled and waved, set his Cup on a table, said something to Mugs, then awkwardly walked towards us. He pulled up a chair to our table and sat down.

"I thought you two weren't going anywhere today." Cup said with a humorous glint in his garnet colored eyes. Mugs appeared from behind Cup, holding both of their drinks. Mug handed one of the drinks to Cup. Cup took a sip with a nod. "Thanks Mug."

"That was the original plan to not go anywhere, but we wanted coffee." Rouge replied to Cup. Cup seemed to jump, swiftly setting his drink on the table and digging through one of his trenchcoat's many pockets. He pulled out two red envelopes, marked with our names. He handed them to us and Rouge tore hers open. She began to read it aloud.

"Okay, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because this is the fourth time I've written this letter. I'm having a sleepover next Saturday at my house and I wanted to invite you.

Your sleep deprived friend,

-Cuphead."

Everyone at our table laughed. Cup then cast a glance at us. "Do you think you'll be able to make it?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee without averting his warm gaze. Rouge and I looked at each other for a split second, then we returned our sights to the pair. We nodded in unison. "Cool. See you then, I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHEHEHEHEHEE!!

I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO SHARE!

beep beep lettuce

Okay, this took me like 2 1/2 hours to write. IM PEEVED BYE

-Willowflames