4. Bleventeen

-THAT NIGHT, Y/N AND ROUGE'S APARTMENT, 11:45 PM-

I heard the faint sound of a door opening and closing through my restless daze. I dismissed the eerie sound as Rouge just getting something out of the refrigerator. After thinking for a brief moment about what else it could have been, I decided to investigate. I threw on a white bathrobe over my bra and underwear, grabbed my hairbrush for protection, then slowly travelled into the hallway. "Are there any stabbers down this hallway?" I asked nobody in particular. Creepy silence ensued. I made my way down the hall, clutching my hairbrush's handle so tightly my knuckles were white. I stopped, looking around a corner where the dining room was. At the table sat Rouge, by herself, holding a bottle of what looked like tequila. "Rouge?"

Rouge whipped her head at an awkward angle towards me. From the look on her face, she'd been sitting at the table for a while. "H-hi *hic* St-startisha.." Rouge stuttered over her words like a toddler. "D-do you want some, fren?" Rouge slurred, trying to hold up the glass bottle but failing.

"One, my name is Y/N. Two, no thank you. How many shots have you had?" I asked her. Rouge looked off into space for about two minutes before answering.

"B-blevent-teen." Rouge said with a cough, taking a swig of tequila straight from the bottle. I took it from her hands, and she looked at me with a dumbfounded look on her face. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! SHE'S RAPING ME!!!" Rouge began screeching. I started to panic, hoping that the neighboring houses wouldn't hear Rouge's 'plea for help'. I then heard frantic knocking at the door, opening it and seeing Bendy and Boris.

"What's going on?" Boris asked, looking around me. I sighed and returned a look of despair.

"I caught Rouge drinking again. I took away her drink and she started screaming something about me raping her." I said with a chuckle.

"THERE'S TOO MUCH BLOOD IN MY ALCOHOL SYSTEM, I FEEL SICK!" Rouge began to wheeze. Bendy and Boris started cracking up at Rouge's hollering.

"Uh, anyway, why are you guys here?" I asked them. Bendy held up a familiar coat that belonged to Rouge.

"Rouge left this at my house during the party." Bendy said flatly. I took the maroon coat from Bendy's hands with a nod. I heard scrambling, a crash, then the loud sound of Rouge throwing up. Great. Just great.

"Need some help with her?" Boris asked, sounding really concerned. I nodded in despair, Bendy and Boris rushing around either side of me over to Rouge, wallowing around in her own mess. Bendy helped Rouge stand up, taking off her soiled t-shirt and throwing it into the basket I'd picked up. Boris got the mop to clean up the vomit while I helped Rouge to her bedroom. After finishing my struggle with Rouge, I returned to Bendy and Boris in my dining room. The entire room reeked of puke, alcohol and chemicals. "She asleep?" Boris asked gently. I nodded.

"Thanks for the help, you two." I said with a stretch.

"No problem." Bendy said with a toothy grin.

"Anytime." Boris said, crossing his arms. "Also, did you and Rouge get invited to Cuphead's sleepover?" Boris asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. He invited us just today while we were at the coffee shop downtown." I replied. Bendy and Boris started cracking up. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"It makes sense that you'd see him there. He's there so much he may as well live there." Bendy answered with a laugh.

So he's a caff-o-holic? Good to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA!!!

so this was fun to write

I had a sleepover with my two best friends, it was LIT.

I played Injustice 2 (For the second time ever) and Mortal Kombat X (For the first time ever!)

ALSO, I FOUND MY HEADCANON VOICE FOR CUPHEAD- Caleb Hyles.

HERE'S A LINK MA BOI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8x1qhIWDNs

-Willowflames