Chapter 29

Camila's POV
I woke up to the sound of somebody knocking on the door. I rolled over, still in Lauren's arms & looked at the clock. It was only 10:38. Neither me or Lauren had classes today so we decided to have an 'all day in bed' day. Lucy had a morning class so she was no where in sight. I liked Lucy, she was beautiful don't get me wrong, but I was jealous of how close her & Lauren has become. I just got her back, there's no way I'm losing her again.
"Camz stop" she moaned in her raspy morning voice.
"It's not me. Somebody is at the door"
"Shit" she groaned while rolling out of the bed throwing on some clothes. Yes we were both naked but all we did last night was cuddle, which was fine with me. I liked nights like that, it's like we feel comfortable around each other more & everything isn't made into sex. That's how I know she truly loves me for me.
She walked out & opened the door. "V-Vero what's wrong" I herd Lauren say while I looked for my clothes.
"I need your help" said a voice while it was obviously holding back tears.
I walked out of the room & saw a dark headed girl hugging Lauren with her face buried in her shoulder. I felt jealously run through my body but I held back my temper.
"Who's this?" I asked as calmly as I could.
"Camz this is Vero, our shortstop." She said while comforting the girl. "Vero this is Camila, my girlfriend"
The beautiful girl slowly picked up her head from Lauren & gave me a half smile. "So your Camila. You're even more beautiful than Lauren described. Nice to finally meet you" she said while walking towards me & giving me a light hug. I felt my face get hot from the blush I just got. Lauren told her team about me?
"So what's wrong?" Lauren said sitting down & gesturing for me to sit on her lap & I did.
"I knew you'll be the only one who understands because you had the courage to tell Camila your feelings & every thing worked out for you" Vero started.
"What is it?" I say as she hesitates.
"I l-love l-ucy" she stutters.
"V! that's great!" Lauren says with a huge smile on her face.
"I-I'm not sure how to tell her"
"Just be honest with her. Take her on a date without her knowing it's a date & after, take her somewhere you feel comfortable at & personally tell her your feelings" I said
"Whoa, when did u become a romantic?" Lauren asked looking up at me
"You would be surprised" I say back with a smirk.
"Thank you Mila" Vero said while whipping the few tears that ran down her face.
"Of course. When are you going to do it?"
"Tonight. Before the game tomorrow"
"Tell her were all going out to eat & I'll say I got sick & Lauren can take care of me so you too can be alone and she won't know it's a date until you tell her" I say. Lauren looked sorta shocked at me as if she never knew I was so clever. "Don't worry, I have something planned for us" I whisper so only she could hear & I could tell it sent shivers down her body.
"I'll shoot her a text & then me & Camz will just cancel when she gets here" Lauren said trying to hide her blush.

Lucy showed up within an hour after her class & I laid on the couch with a little bit of dark eye liner under my eyes to make me look sick & we blended up some random food choices & poured it in the trash can like I threw it up.
"Mila, are you okay?" she said while walking through the door.
"No, I feel awful. I think I have food poisoning" I say in a low voice.
"I'll stay here with her to take care of her. Why don't you & Vero just go out without us" Lauren says while putting a damp towel over my head.
"Alright, I hope you feel better Mila" Lucy said while going into the bathroom. A huge smile went across Vero's face when Lucy left & mouthed a 'thank you' to both of us.

Lucy's POV
I was kind of glad that Lauren & Camila wasn't coming because I wanted to spend time with Vero. I know I have a boyfriend but my true feelings lay with Vero. Me & Vero went to high school together & I was more than excited that we went to the same college for softball. I've always had feeling for her since I met her but I could never find the courage to tell her, maybe I will tonight.
I took a shower & started to get ready. I was sitting in my floor looking into the mirror with nothing but panties on when I herd a knock at my door, but it was already opened. I stood up & turned to find Vero starring at me with her face white as if she has seen a ghost.
"Oh, um I-I'm so-sorry" she said covering her hand over her eyes & started to quickly walk out.
"No it's fine, we're not strangers. You can stay in here while I get ready" I tell her with a half smile & grabbed her hand pulling her back in my room.
She gave me a smile & sat on my bed. I threw on a bra and finished doing my make up. "So where are we going?" I asked
"It's a surprise" she replied.
I just nodded and started to do my hair. I finished getting ready in 15 minutes & we soon walked out of my room to say bye to the other girls.
"Bye laur, bye Mila" Vero said and I waved to them.
"You too have fun" Lauren said with a wink & Camila waved as well.

We got into our car & started to drive to who knows where. We soon pulled up to a very nice restaurant but it seem really expensive.
"V, I'm not sure if I can afford this place" I say in doubt.
"No, don't worry. Get whatever you want, it's all on me"
"No, you don't have to"
"I want to" she said with a smile before getting out of the car & opening the door for me.
This place was nice. It was like one of those fancy restaurants you would see in a movie. We took our seats and the waiter took our orders. She started to flirt with Vero & I could feel jealousy overtake me body.
"What about you ma'am?" She said looking at me.
"Water. & I'll take the Caesar salad" I say with an attitude & a bitch look on my face. She gave me a half smile & rolled her eyes & too out menus.
"You okay?" Vero asked me grabbing my hand across the table. Her touch made me shiver in my seat & I gave her a nod but her hand never left mine. & I didn't want it to.

~~~~~~~~~
I need ideas for the cute place where Vero will confess her feelings to Lucy. & don't worry, Camren will be back cuties. Comment & tell me what you think! Vote pleaseeeeeee
-Tana 💞