Chapter 6

Camila's POV

Lauren started to blush after I smacked her butt. I knew it would throw her off guard & that's why I did it. But I have to admit, she looked good in them pants.
We walked into Olive Garden still holding hands and we see Ally look at us wide-eyed and herd Dinah scream "CAMREN IS REAL".
We both just blushed and smile and then sat down.
We both felt like if we came out of the closet, we would be judged hard and made fun of but her team and our friends were really supportive of us. We all talked and had a good time. Through most of the time Lauren sat her hand on my leg which gave me chills. The way this girl makes me feel.
"Dinah, tell your gargoyle story!" Normani said laughing hard & ended up spitting all over the place
"OH MY GOSH OKAY!" Dinah said with excitement.
"Ok so my friends were doing some hardcore drugs that made them hallucinate and they were driving around the hood after taking the drugs & seen this gargoyle on the street. They thought 'how cool would it be to own one!' so they put the statue in their back seat. The gargoyle said he was hungry so they took it to Burger King & order some fries & started throwing the fries to the backseat where it was at. Well they got home & put him in the closet and passed out on the bed. They woke up the next day & they weren't drugged up anymore. So they check the closet and a little black kid sat there! they thought he was a gargoyle!"
I busted out laughing & spit my water all over Lauren. She didn't seam to noticed cause she was laughing so hard she was crying.
"Dinah! what in the world!" Ally said crying from laughing so hard
We all caught our breathe and we soon got done eating. Me & Lauren said bye to everyone & we got into her car.
"Hey Lolo, can you-" I was cut off by her lips on mine for a passionate kiss and then she pulled away.
"What was that for?" I said with a huge smile on my face
"No reason cutie" she smile and started the car.
"Hey Camz, stay the night please?"
"Of course babe"
We got back to Lauren's house & it was already 8 so we went up stairs into her room and she took a shower and I change into some of her sweats.
She came our of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on looking in her closet. I couldn't resist myself. I walk over to her, turned her around and crashed my lips onto her. It started to get pretty heated and I push her up against the wall, putting everything I had into that kiss. We pulled away & the only thing that she could say was "woah". I smirked at her and walked over to her bed and laid down but Lauren quickly followed me, laying on top of me still in nothing but a towel.
"You don't think you're getting away with that Cabello, do you?"
I nodded my head and she attack me putting her lips onto mine. One of her hands around my waist & the other one holding up her towel. She started to kiss my jaw line and work her way down to my neck, leavening small wet kisses until she found my sweet spot & started sucking on it. I let out a small moan and she slowly made her way back up to my lips. She pulled back and pecked my lips one last time and then made her way to the bathroom to change.
Damn She won this time.

After awhile I put in a movie & she joined me in her bed and wrapped her arms around my body & I laid my head on her shoulder.
"Camz?"
"Yeah?"
"What did that Austin kid say about me at the game" she replied sounding kind of upset
"Nothing that matters to me. You're perfect the way you are and you matter the most to me, and I wouldn't want you to get upset about something that's not true. You're the greatest person I have ever met"
She smiled and had tears forming in her eyes and pecked my lips. After that we finished watching the movie & fell right asleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. Where did Lauren go? I got up and moan for Lauren to come back to bed but I herd screaming from downstairs.
"GET OFF YOU ASSHOLE"
Lauren?! What's happening?
I sticked my head out of the door and saw Austin and two other guys trying to take Lauren out of her house. I grabbed the batt that was sitting in the middle of her hallway and ran down the steps & hit the guys that was holding Lauren in the back.
"Camz, run away!" Lauren scream before Austin punched her our cold
"Shut up you bitch!"
It was 3 against one now. Why did he want lauren? what do I do now?
I swung the bat at one of the guys and hit him in the head knocking him out.
"What's going on?" Lauren's older brother said walking down the steps
"HELP ME"
He quickly realize what was going on & took the bat out of my hands & knocked one guy out & gave Austin a busted lip and a broken hand. Austin got up & grabbed his two friends and drove off in his car.
I looked over on the ground and saw Lauren was still knocked out.
"Chris! help me" I said panicking
"Camila calm down! Go get some ice and I'll put her on the couch."
I did as he said and took the ice packs over to Lauren on the couch.
What in the world just happened..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feedback guys! Tell me how you like it so far 💞
-Tana