Chapter 35

Lauren's POV
I held the mic tightly in my grip & used every bit of talent I had to sing my heart out. Camila sung her parts perfectly & I did too. After we finished singing I opened my eyes & saw that all the judges were in shock.
"How old are you again?" Simon finally asked.
"I'm 17" Camila responded.
"I'm 18" I said as well.
"Girls that was an amazing. I see real talent here. It's a yes from me" LA said & about that time Camila jumped into my arms, giving me a tight squeeze.
"You really impressed me. You two are amazing together & you shouldn't change a thing" Brittany said as well. "It's a yes from me."
"Yeah, you girls are great. I hope to be seeing more of you." Demi said.
"See you in Cali" Simon said smiling at the both of us.
Me & Camz were jumping up & down still holding each other in our arms. I can't believe it, we now have a chance to win! no matter what happens, I couldn't be happier with Camila than I am right now.We ran backstage & her mom gave us both a tight hug.
"CONGRATS GIRLS!" her mom screamed while letting us go.
We really couldn't say anything except scream & jump around. When we calm down, we went out for a victory dinner. We arrived at the restaurant & Dinah, Normani, and Ally was already waiting for us at the table. Me & Camz ran over to them & attacking them into a hug.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"We wanted to surprise you at your audition but our plane had a delay so we decide to pay for your victory dinner!" Normani replied.
"What, were paying for-" Dinah said but she was cut off by Ally punching her arm. "Oh yeah, we're paying."
We all laughed & sat down. It was one of the best days of my life. I looked over to Camila who was laughing at one of Dinah's jokes. I've never had someone in my life that would risk something she loves for me. I starred at her perfect features, her lips smiled as she laughed & her eyes squinted a bit. No matter what, she looked so beautiful. Thank you god for putting her in my life. We've been through so much & I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
"What are you starring at Lolo?" she said breaking me from my thoughts.
"Your beauty" I replied & kisses her cheek. "Follow me". I tugged her hand & started to make my way into the bathroom.
Camila followed me & as soon as we got in there I pushed her into a stall & locked the door.
"Lauren, what ar-" I cut her off my aggressively putting my lips onto hers. I wrapped my hands around her ass & picked her to so her legs were around my body. She licked my lip & I accepted her request. Our tongues moved together in each other's mouth, exploring every inch of it. She tugged at my long brown hair & used her other hand to work up & down my body. We pulled away when air became a problem & now our foreheads were resting on each other's.
"I love you so much Camila. I wanna be with you forever."
"I love you to. & I was planning on it." She said while kissing me once again, I could feel her smile into the kiss.
"You know that feeling when the bases are loaded & you get a pitch right down the middle & you swing the bat as hard as you can & once you make contact, you watch it go over the fence. You feel like you're on top of the world as you run around the bases & nothing could ever bring you down. It's the most wonderful feeling that you've experienced." I ask her.
"Yeah?" She says while putting her arms around my neck & now starring into my eyes.
"Well, you're my Homerun"
_______________________
*1 year later*
No ones POV.
Lauren & Camila won the X-factor & they were closer than ever & sign to Simon's record label. They are now working on their first album. Dinah because a professional softball player & now was on the USA softball team. Normani became apart of a dance program that helped disabled kids to Pursue their dreams. Ally started a singing career as well & now just signed to LA's record label.

~~~~~~~~
That's the end! I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading it! I'm working on a new story called 'Something there'. It's a Camren fanfic as well. I'll be posting soon for that & I'll let you know when I do. I love you guys so much & thank you for reading.
-Tana💞