Chapter 2- What just happened

I went to bed that night just thinking of why Don't we they are perfect they are all so cute but I think the curly haired one I think his name is Jack he's cute, Meghan definitely thinks Zach Herron is hot😂  so where I used to live I used to work out like go for jogs everyday😂

Outfit:

"I'm going for a jog down the street and around the block, see you soon!" I yell out to Meghan watching a movie

So I start to jog and play why don't we's music to see if they are good. THEY ARE. So I start to jog out to the street and I look to my side to see... THE BOYS!! All of a sudden everything went black.

So I open my eyes to see that I'm in... bed! Hold up this isn't my bed! Where am I?! "Hello?" I whispered, no response. So I get out of the room and go down the stairs I saw in front of me. I hear talking¿ "HELLO?!" I shout out, no one answers? I go the place I hear the talking coming from... I see a tall boy "hello, sir I'm lost and I appeared to be in a bed room, do you know where I am?" Then he turned around and it was-- JONAH! "Oh I'll ask the boys they are in the backyard" he said. CAN YOU HEAR MY SHAKING! 
"Oh guys what did you do with this innocent girl?" Jonah asked ALL THE OTHER BOYS OMG I CANT IM-😭❤️ "oh I saw her fall so I picked her up and brought her to my bed" Jack said then smiled at me. I WAS IN HIS BED! HE SAVED ME! "So now that your eyes are open and can hear, what's your name?" Zach asks me. I was in my thoughts and was overwhelmed by the though of how I got here. "What?- oh erm.. Isabella" I said shaking. Then they started to sing about my name and I turned into a tomato😂  then Jack looked at me and patted the seat next to him and I sat down😊 "your really beautiful Isabella" Jack said. I can feel my face warming up...

MEGHANS POV
I'm worried Isabella hasn't come home yet and she left this morning it's 4:00 in the afternoon. I think I should call her...

(Back to Isabella)
"So how old are you?" Jack and the boys were wondering. "I'm-
ring ring*
MEGHAN CELL CALLING...
"One second" I said to the boys and went to the corner of their backyard.
M- HELLO WHERE ARE YOU IM WORRIED!
I- relax, I'm safe I'm fine (I said whispering)
M- why are you whispering?
I- I'm fine I'll be home in like 2 minutes I promise. I'll explain everything, you probably won't believe me
M- ok bu--
I- bye!!
ENDING CALL...
"Who was that?" Zach asked, "my friend, I live with her so I have to go home." I said. "Oh okay I got you" A boy with blue eyes said.

We get in the car..

"I'm Daniel... " he looks at me confused, "Seavey" he said again. "Do you not know who we are?" He said. "You guys are Why don't we" I responded with. "Oh, you do know, you weren't freaking out that much, we don't really find girls off the streets that much either but we do have a fan base." He said. "Oh, I've only seen you guys in an interview on tv then my friend, her name is Meghan, searched- can you keep a secret?" I asked. Then Daniel looked at me in confusion "yeeeessss" he said. "Ok she searched up Zach Herron because she thought he was hot and saw that he had a band and that's how we found out about you guys and your band." I told him. "Ohh" he said, then asked "who did you find cute or you know "hot." Then I was like um... No one your all cute not "hot" but cute and your music was really good, speaking of music I think I left my earphones at your guys place, whatever just return them." I said. "Ohh I see, wanna be friends?" Daniel said. I nod my head and say "friends!" Then he started to drive... "Stop, that's my house!" The car stopped so fast I almost freaking fell out. "DANIEL!" I yell. "Sorry, YOUR HOUSE IS NEXT DOOR OMG! Why did I dive?" He said then we laughed. "Kk see ya around Dani" I said while getting out of the car.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG MEGHAN YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!" I yell while getting inside. "WHAT TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" Meghan said. So I told her everything. "I BET ZACH WAS HOT!! HOW DARE YOU TELL DANIEL😂" she said while laughing. "Ok let's just go to bed." I said. So we both gone to bed with everything locked and  everything good.
I wake up and it's 11:30am and I spell... Bacon and eggs?! Then I go down stairs to see that all the why don't boys making breakfast¿ "AHH HOW DID YOU GUYS GET INTO MY HOUSE?!" I asked kinda scaring them. "Oh the extra key." Daniel said while making scrambled eggs. "EXTRA KEY?" I asked in confusion. "Hey Isy what's- omg" Meghan said surprised. "ZACH" she yelled out while running into Zach's arms causing him to catch her, it is meat to be come on😂 "woah and who must you be?" Zach asked Meghan. "Meghan Herron, duh!" Meghan said causing all of us to laugh. "Your cute Meghan Herron" Zach said laughing. "Everyone, Meghan. Meghan, everyone." I say while walking down the stairs, then dramatic me falling how the LAST step causing Jack to save me😂 "whoops" I say then go to eat!!
"Thanks for those eggs, Dani and for the bacon, Jonah and for setting the table, Corbyn, Zach, and Jack" I say.

JACKS POV
Dani??? Daniel gets a nickname I thought she kinda likes me. I think I like her. Obviously Zach liked Meghan them two are making eyes and faces at each other... Hmm! Idk I think I like Isabella, should I tell her? Nahh she probably likes Daniel or "Daniiiiii"😒😂  hey maybe we should go to the beach today! I should ask that. "Hey guys want to go to the beach today?!"

(Back to Isabella)
"Yeah that's a good idea!!" I said. The Daniel said "yah!! Corbyn you should invite your girlfriend!" Then Corbyn was like "yah that sounds fun brb gonna call her." So Meghan and I got changed into our bathing suits.

Isabella's bathing suit:

Meghan's bathing suit:

With a little dress on top of it because all the boys ya know😂 (btw the boys went home to change and now they are honking at us to leave) "let's go Meghan!" I say

With a little dress on top of it because all the boys ya know😂 (btw the boys went home to change and now they are honking at us to leave) "let's go Meghan!" I say. Then off we went to the beach to have a fun day:)

Little did all of them know what was coming...

A/N- I hope you guys like this, I love you all xx QOTD: (question of the day) Who is your favourite wdw boy? And what bathing suit would you have wore? // word count- 1201💛