Chapter 8

I wake up to a loud ringing noise. I soon realized it was my phone. Who was calling me at 9 in the morning? I check my phone to see a call from Regan. I answer still half asleep. "Hey Selena! So Jake and I were talking and he said that everyone had a really good time two nights ago, and he was wondering if you guys wanted to go out to another party tonight?" I thought about this for a second then asked, "Who would all go tonight?" "Well Ethan and you, Jake, me, Brody, and Kylie." She said. "Oh geesh. Brody and Kylie have to come?" I asked her. "Yes Selena they are part of our friend group. You in or not?" I thought about how last time at the party Brody and I didn't even talk that much, and Ethan and i got to hang out together. "Yeah I'm in. But ill have to ask Ethan. Ill text him quick." I said and then hung up. I texted Ethan and said, Hey Ethan. Regan invited us to another party tonight. You in?  I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.  Then back to my room to get dressed. I worn a pair of ripped jeans with a black crop top. Then i curled my hair. My same everyday morning routine. Ethan texted me back a few minutes later and said, Hey! Sounds like fun I'm in. An hour later i drove to Regans house. I knocked on her door and when she answered we went up to her room. "When is  Jake coming over?" I asked her. "He and Brody should be here any minute." She said putting on her mascara. "Wait, Brody is coming over early too?" I asked. "Yep " "Ok can i invite Ethan over now then too?" I asked. She turned and looked at me. "Sure." She said shrugging. I called Ethan. When he answered i said, "Hey, do you want to come over to Regans house now? We are all going to hang out before the party." "Sure. Alright I'm on my way." He said. "Ok see you soon." I said then hung up. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Regan opened the door to see Jake, Brody, and Kylie. "Hey guys!" Regan said giving Jake a hug. We all walked down to Regans basement to hang out. "So who's party are we going to tonight?" Kylie asked Regan. "Some guy from school. His parents are out of town for the week." Regan responded. Kylie nodded. I looked over at Brody and Kylie. They were holding hands. Wheres Ethan? A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. "Thats probably Ethan." I said getting up. I went and opened the door. "Hey Ethan!" I said giving him a kiss. "Hey babe. Where is everyone?" He asked. "Downstairs." Ethan followed me down the stairs to the basement. "Hey Regan. Thanks for having me over early." Ethan said. Ethan sat down in the chair i was sitting in before so i sat in his lap. We all talked and laughed until it was 7:30. Time for the party.