Chapter 2

So im going to try and update for Taylor lol. But yeah hopefully you guys are going to enjoy this. xx - Hallie

Harry Pov:

I looked out the window of our tour bus and looked at the sign that was coming up.

Welcome to Holmes Chapel.

My home town. I sighed and felt a hand on my should. I turned around and there was Niall smiling at me trying to cheer me up. Louis and him knew I didn't want to go to my home town. They knew I didn't want to go because that means I would have to see her...see Hallie. After she broke up with me I didn't understand but I didn't want to see her, she broke my heart.

"Cheer up Hazza, you'll get to see screaming girls!" Niall Said with food in his mouth. When didnt Niall have food in his mouth?

"Yeah, listen to Niall Hazza!" Louis Said rubbing my shoulder.

"Thanks Nialler and Boobear." I said getting up and smoothing out the wrinkles in my shirt and going to my bed to read tweets. The one tweet that really popped out was from @taylor♥1D. It said:

So excited to be going to 1D concert tonight!! Bringing my friend Hal! (;

Hal? Maybe that's Hallie? Was she going tonight? Why would she be coming tonight?

"Lou! Look at this tweet!" I said running out of the bed towards Louis. Louis grabbed my iPhone and looked at it questioningly. He then saw what I meant. He could see the worrying in my eyes.

"Okay boys! We're at the stadium!" Our driver said. You could hear the screaming of fans outside. Why are they already here? I looked at my watch and saw it read 5:00. Oh, was it really that late? Our sound check was in an hour and our show in two. I wasn't ready to see her but if she was coming I was worried.

It was 7:00 and doors already opened letting the screaming girls in. I sat there with my head in my hands breathing steadily trying to prepare to get ready. I ran my finger through my girls and got my hair out of my face.

"Five minutes til one direction!" A crew member called. I found Liam and the boys and waited until I heard the announcement.

"Are you guys ready for One direction?" The announcement called. The whole crowd screamed loudly and the boys and I ran out on stage.

"How are you guys doing?" Liam said smiling big and waving to the audience.

"This first song is for all you girls out there." Zayn said winking. Then the band started to play 'What makes you beautiful' I had to find a girl to sing to and I started looking through the first couple of rows. I stopped at a girl who was in a beanie. I had a thing for girls in beanies, It means that the girl is comfortable in anything. Liam started with his verse.

YOU RE INSECURE. DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR. YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR. DON'T NEED MAKEUP TO COVER UP. BEING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE IN ENOU-U-GH.

My verse came up and I looked at the girl in the beanie. She took off her sunglasses and I saw the most beautiful hazel eyes i've ever seen and she took off her beanie and I realized it was Hallie.

Hallie POV:

They're singing the one song I hate. I swear the song makes me cringe but Taylor loves them and I came for Brooklyn and her. I looked over at Brooklyn who was smiling and bouncing to the music. I sighed and took off my sunglasses and noticed Harry was staring at me, he couldn't have known it was me. I was starting to get sweaty because of all the girls and their dancing so I took off the beanie, shaking my hair out and looked up. Harry stood there staring at me frozen. I looked around and the girls sat there staring at Harry.

Harry ran of stage dropping the mic and Louis ran after him.

I sat there looking at Brooklyn she was frowning now.

"Where curly boy go?" She said frowning. She was a lot smarter than other two year olds, I give her that. She knew that Harry was upset.

"Hallie..he must of seen you.." I heard Taylor say. Harry than walked onto the stage and grabbed the mic.

"I'm sorry, but I can't perform tonight..I'm rather sick." He said. He was faking. He always pretended to be sick when he was sad. Harry and the boys then walked off stage and one of the crew members walked on to say that the concert was cancelled. The audience growned and I was about to grab Brooklyn and my stuff when a body guard told me and Taylor to stay. Harry must have pointed us out.

Once all the audience left we followed the guard into the back. I grabbed onto Brooklyn tight and swallowed nervously. This is it I thought to my self. Taylor could tell i was worried. She rubbed my shoulder and loudly sighed. The door opened and I saw all of the boys sitting on the couch.

Taylor POV:

I was nervous about meeting the boys but I was worried for Brooklyn. The door opened and Hallie and Brooklyn walked in first. I saw Harry get up and Brooklyn wiggled out of Hallie's arms.

"Brook.." Hallie said trying to grab her but she ran to Harry. Harry leaned down and picked her up.

"Curly boy okay now?" Brook said to Harry.

"Yes." Harry said smiling and making faces at Brooklyn.

Harry put Brooklyn down and looked at Hallie. They sat there staring at each other. I grabbed Brooklyn and sat down next to Niall and Zayn. Niall and Zayn started to play with her.

"What are you doing here Hallie?" Harry said looking sad. Hallie crossed her arms and sighed.

"I came here with a friend." Hallie said trying not to look at Harry. I could see Harry was hurt by that.

"Is..Brook a new sister? She looks young.." Harry said trying to start conversation.

Niall brushed up against my arm and he smiled at me. I got distracted a bit by Niall and didn't pay attention to Hallies and Harrys conversation.

"Hi...I was wondering if...I could get your number.." He whispered into my ear, hopefully he could'nt tell I was blushing. I nodded and grabbed his phone and put my number into it and smiled. I looked up at Hallie and I could see she was trying to find the right words to tell Harry.

"No..not exactly." She said looking sad.

"Oh, who is she then?" Harry said more concerned.

"Shes....your daughter." Hallie said.

Sorry for that ending but I didnt want to much to come out!! (: i hope you enjoy it! xx - Hallie