Chapter 11

whoop double digit chapters (; haha! so yeah wrote this in class. enjoy xx -Hallie

Louis POV:

I sat there playing with Brooklyn until I heard the door bell ring. I heard the door open and Hallie was talking to the person. I then heard Ellie. I jumped up and ran to the door and saw my Ellie. I moved Hallie to the side and went to hug Ellie when I looked down and saw her big belly.

"Surprise!" Ellie said bringing her hand to my arm. I grabbed her stuff and led her to Brooklyn room, which they made into a guest room for Ellie, and sat her stuff down and sat her down on the bed.

"You're pregnant?" I said looking at her sincerley. She nodded and rubbed her stomach. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you were busy and I thought you wouldn't want..her.." She said quietly. A daughter? I have daughter?!

"Don't ever say that Ellie. Its just me you and our daughter forever." I said before i grabbed her face and kissed her hard. A daughter. I smiled. I was estaticed.

Harry POV:

I watched as Louis got up to get a drink for Eleanor. She told him she was pregnant, that was big. He was going to be a father like I was. Hopefully he can take car of his kid and be there for the kid better than I was to Brooklyn.

I grabbed Brooklyn from Hallies Room where Hallie and Brooklyn were napping and kissed Hallie on the cheek. I strapped Brooklyn in her carseat and got in the car. I drove to the childrens muesum and walked with Brooklyn.

She was so smart and beautiful. She looked just like Hallie. This got me thinking about the future. Imagining Hallie in a white bridal dress coming down the aisle and us saying our ' I dos ' and being able to call her my wife. Watching Brooklyn grow up and having other kids with Hallie. Yep..I was going to ask her to marry me.

Taylor POV:

I rolled over and saw sun streaming through. It was mid afternoon. The medication the hospital perscribed caused me to be tired all the time. I looked over and saw Niall looking at me. He had this look on his face..like he was happy but a different kind of happy. I pretended to be asleep and heard his growl. I turned over and strattled him. He smirked and I kissed him hard.

"I love you." He said flicking the button of my jeans.

"I love you too." Taking off his shirt. I could now die happy.

Sorry its short, but its short and sweet. (: xx - Hallie