Chapter 16

wrote this in school..enjoy xx - Hallie

Hallie POV:

I woke up and my head was pounding and I hurt all over. I felt my hair was in knots and sighed. I looked over and saw a naked Harry with dark red lipstick all over his face, chest, and other places. I blushed and realized I was naked myself. I grabbed my phone and saw I had 4 text messages.

[7:30 pm - Tay <3] Niall PROPOSED!! AHH!! XX

[9:00 PM - Lou] you and curly are loud (; keep it down. xx

I blushed at the text.

[9:05 pm - Zayn] god youre loud. calm down lol. xx

Were we really that loud? I blushed at the thought.

[9:10 pm - Liam] I know the boys have already texted you but yeah..LOUD! (; xx

I hated the boys right now. I laughed and decided to check twitter. I had some people who tweeted nice stuff like..@1Dlover @hallie&brook♥ and @harrystyles are so cute & so is their daughter! (:

Some people were so nice, there was some hate but I ignored it.

I saw Harry stir and I smiled. I went over to get the coffee Harry got last night to heat it up when I heard his phone buzz. I looked to see some text from some girl named Farrah.

[10:01 am - Farrah] im in paris (; come see me, ill rock your world rockstar (;

WHO THE FUCK WAS FARRAH?

Louis POV:

I woke up to a curly haired midgit jumping up and down on the bed. I pulled her down to me and started tickling her. I heard a knocking on the door and got up to see it was Hallie. I opened the door and saw she was in tears.

"Who..the..fuck..is..Farrah?" She said hyperventilating. Oh shit, Farrah must have texted Harry.

Harry POV:

I woke up and felt like shit. I turned over hoping to see Hallie but instead saw my phone unlocked and her engagement ring. Shit! What did I do? I grabbed my phone and saw the text from Farrah. Shit! I pressed the call button and heard the ringing until she answered.

"Oh are you calling about my offer rockstar?" She said trying to be seductive.

"Fuck no! Im calling to tell you that im engaged and that I don't fucking want you!" I spat into the phone.

"Fine..I didn't want you anyway." She said before hanging up.

I had to find Hallie. I ran to Louis' room and knocked on the door. He came and opened the door.

"Hey Hazza.." He said yawning.

"Has Hallie been by?" I said.

"Yeah, you screwed up man.." He said.

"Fuck..did she say where she was going?" I said.

"She said a park or something." He said. My eyes got wide and I ran towards the stairs, the elevator would be too slow. Once I was outside. I looked around and saw a park. I ran towards the park. I looked around saw a figure standing on the edge of a high bridge. I ran towards the bridge and realized it was Hallie. I watched as she jumped into the river and didnt come back up to the surface.

Taylor POV:

I looked out the window and looked towards the beautiful park. I watched as a group of people flocked to the park and I saw an ambulance. I was wondering what was going on and continued to watch and head footsteps running down the hall and open the door.

"Taylor put on shoes on we need to go." Niall said out of breath. I heard the boys trying to get air.

"Why?" I said putting on my toms and grabbing Brooklyn from Louis.

"Hallies in the hospital..she tried to kill herself." Louis said..

ahh enjoy, (: xx - Hallie