chapter 7

so i pretty much got bored uring school and wrote ch 7,8,9, and partially chapter 10. yeah its intense. enjoy xx - hallie

Harry POV:

I looked over and saw Hallie in the bed sleeping soundly, those soft pink lips slightly open. I watched her eye lids flutter but she didnt wake up. She was so beautiful. I watched Brooklyn squirm between us until she became comfortable. She was so tiny. Her little face flustered and her tiny curls were laced along the pillow. She was as equally as beautiful as her mother. I watched them both and smiled.

Hallie stretched out and turned towards me but her eyes are still closed.

"Why are you staring Hazza?" She asked quietly. I chuckled and smiled.

"Because you're radiantly beautiful in the morning.." I said. It was honestly true. She laughed and got out of bed. Her pajamas were breath-taking. Her shorts exposed her long ivory legs that went on for miles and her tank top was low, so it exposed her chest but was appropriate enough for my standards. She sauntered over to the bathroom leaving me alone with Brooklyn.

Brooklyn started to wake up while Hallie was still in the shower. She woke up and sat straight up causing her curls to go all over the place. I laughed and she looked at me. I've never seen a kid smile so big or have a cheeky smile..yep she was definitely my kid. She jumped up and hugged me tight around the neck.

"Daddy!" She screamed hugging me tight. I picked her up and brought her to the kitchen.

Hallie's kitchen was small but filled with food. I grabbed the box of lucky charms for Brooklyn and frowned. I honestly hope Niall was okay.

Hallie POV:

As I stepped out of the shower I felt a cold burst of air hit my chest. I quickly put clothes on and fixed my hair. I decided on some simple skinny jeans with some uggs and a sweater. I let my hair air dry causing my natural waves to cascade along my back. I decided to not put any makeup on, I mean we were going to the hospital why would I need to look pretty?

I went into Brooklyns drawer and grabbed some clothes for her. I walked into the kitchen and saw Harry getting a bowl of cereal for her. I smiled and out of the corner of my eyes I saw three figures move on the couches. I looked and saw Louis, Liam, and Zayn asleep. Harry must have let them in last night. I was too upset to do anything last night. I went to bed and Harry cuddled with me. I felt him get up and come back every now and then and heard some muffled voices and didn't think anything of it.

Brooklyn came running towards me and grabbed my hand and Harry looked up and smiled. His green eyes and dimples were breath-taking. His hair was in all different directions. He wasnt wearing a shirt causing me to look at his built frame. I looked down and saw his underwear waistband peeking out from his sweatpants. He was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

"You look beautiful." He said grinning. I blushed and he pulled me close to him and lightly kissed me causing me to feel butterflies, I was falling for him again.

Niall POV:

I woke up and starred at Taylor and didn't see a change. My neck was uncomfortably stiff and I saw I was wearing Harrys Jack Wills sweatshirt. I slept at the hospital hoping that she would wake up and everything would be better, but it wasn't. I honestly need her, I wanted her to come back.

I looked at her beautiful face. She had a scar on her forhead and a busted lip. She was still beautiful no matter what. I sat there holding her hand lightly singing to her.

"I want to stay up all night and find a girl and tell her shes the one. Hold on to that feeling and dont let it go, cause we got the floor now get out of control. I want to stay up all night and do it all with you." I kissed her forehead and saw her finger move!

"NURSE!" I yelled running to the nurses station.

Brooklyn POV:

Daddy buckled me into my car seat and got into the car. Daddy grabbed mommys hand and held it the entire car ride.

When we got out of the car mommy picked me up and we walked to a big building called a hospital. I watched mommys face go from happy to worried. She walked up to the front desk and asked what room Taylor Copfield was in. We walked to the room and watched Niall run by.

"Niall?!" Mommy and daddy say in unison. Mommy ran into Taylors room and I saw it was auntie Taylor, she was asleep. I hear Niall say, "She moved her finger!" I looked and saw auntie Taylor crying.

so tell me what you think please! and sorry for spelling! xx -Hallie.