Chapter 8

so i pretty much got bored uring school and wrote ch 7,8,9, and partially chapter 10. yeah its intense. enjoy xx - hallie

Hallie POV:

"She moved her finger!" Niall said. I was crying cause it meant she was waking up. I watched Brooklyn crawl off the chair from Taylors room and run to us. She pulled my hand and pointed to Taylors room.

"Mommy!" Brooklyn said whining. She doesnt act like this, why is she acting like this now?

"Not now Brooklyn, adults are talking." I said dropping her hand.

"Mommy! Auntie Taylors crying!" She yelled. Taylor was crying? I ran into her room and saw tears run down her face.

Liam POV:

I woke up with Louis' feet in my face and pushed him off the couch. I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Boys -

Went to the hospital to see Taylor, please dont burn down the house! Heres a spare key and dont lose it! You can come by the hospital if you want. xx

- Hallie

I picked up the spare key and twirled it within my fingers. I put the key in my pocket and ran my hand through my hair. I threw my shirt on and looked at Louis' and Zayns sleeping figures on the couches.

I grabbed a pan from the kitchen and a spoon and started banging the pan loudly. The boys threw their pillows over their head and went back to sleep. I smirked and knew the perfect way to get them up.

"Brooklyn's hurt!" I yelled. Both boys shot their heads up and looked around scared. They grew fondly of Brooklyn rather quickly since yesterday.

"Where is she?" Louis jumped on the couch. Both boys threw on their shirts and looked at me.

"Shes at the hospital!" I said grabbing my car keys and motioning for the boys to go to the car.

We made our way to the hospital and saw Harry in the lobby. The boys ran up to him freaking out and Harry looked at me knowing i lied to them to get them up.

We walked to Taylors room and saw Brooklyn run towards Louis.

"Are you hurt Brooky??" Louis said franticly. She shook her head no and smiled. Louis glared at me and muttered curse words under his breath. I laughed and saw everyone but Louis, Zayn, and I looked sad. What happened?

Taylor POV:

I was in pain, so much pain. I could feel the tears stream down my face. I tried to move my hand when Niall was singing but all I could do was move a finger. I couldn't open my eyes, I felt like i didn't have control over my body at all. This sucks! I want to go home and forget everything. I heard muffled talking and felt the pain go away and pressure relieve from me head. I opened my eyes and saw all five boys, Hallie, and Brooklyn looking at me.

Niall POV:

I watched the nurse push liquid into her IV. I watched Taylors eyes fluter open and I wanted to hug her and kiss her. I grabbed her hand and she smiled. She looked around confused and realized she was in the hospital. She put her hand to her head and quickly flinched.

"It hurts." She said gritting her teeth. I felt so bad for her. I wanted her to feel better.

"Taylor.." I said quietly. She looked up and squeezed my hand. She was crying but she was still smiling. She knew I hated seeing her upset.

"Niall..yes." She said. Yes? What did she mean? She saw I was confused. "You asked me to be your girlfriend before Rachel did this..so yes..I will." She said squeezing my hand.

"Oh right!" I said smiling. She looked in pain but was trying to smile for me. I grabbed her face and moved closer to her and kissed her lips softly and smiled in the kiss. I swore she melted in the kiss.

haha (; xx - Hallie.