chapter 3

okay, so i felt like updating sooner than i planned. to many ideas!! (: xx - Hallie

Harry POV:

Did she say..my daughter. My daughter? How? I mean I will admit she looks just like Hallie when she was younger and has my eyes and hair, but how? We only had sex once..

"My daughter..?" I finally stammer out of my mouth. She looks down at her feet and mumbles a yes.

"How bout we go for a walk and leave them to talk." Louis finally says. They all leave and It just leaves me and Hallie in the room.

Hallie is still looking at her feet and finally she looks up at me. Her eyes are wet from crying just now.

"She is your daughter. That day at my house, we celebrated your x factor call..was when i got pregnant with her. You left a couple weeks later and I was to nervous to tell you." Hallie said crying. I wanted to go over there and hug her and wipe those tears away but I could tell she loathed my touch. She seemed distant.

"Why...why didn't you tell me?" I stammered out. I looked at Hallie and she fell onto the couch, she was sobbing into her hands. I walked over to her and put my arm around her. I didn't care at this point if she hated me, she was still the girl i loved.

Taylor POV:

I watched as Zayn and Louis pushed Brooklyn in the swings and Liam was protectively watching the two play with Brook. Thank god the boys found a near by playground. Niall sat next to me and had his arm around me. It was cold out and I was shivering.

"Thank god we got out of there..It was starting to get awkward.." I said out loud.

"Yeah..It was..I was going to grab some food but that would have made the situation even worse.." Niall said biting his lip. I laughed at him and smiled. He looked over at me confused.

"It's nothing..it's just that you're always eating." I said laughing. He started to laugh with me and my hand brushed his. We both stopped laughing and looked at each other. His piercing blue eyes looked at my piercing blue eyes and they locked.

He grabbed my hand with his left hand and with his right hand he grabbed my face and slowly inched our faces closer to each other. I was about to die and go to heaven. Niall Horan was touching me! He then touched my lips with his soft lips with a subtle kiss.

Brooklyn POV:

I was surrounded by 3 boys laughing and pushing me on the swing. Auntie Taylor was over with the blonde boy on the bench. I can't find mommy. I think she was back in the big house with the curly haired boy. She seemed sad when we left. And I think she said the curly haired boy was my daddy. I don't know who my daddy is though. Could it be my daddy?

Hallie POV:

I still loved him. I really did but I couldn't tell him that...I couldn't. He hates me. Hes only comforting me because he probably feels bad for me or better yet..Brooklyn. She needed to be in his life no matter what...or the other way around.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed out. He rubbed my back and hushed me. He rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"Its fine Hal." He whispered. I haven't been called Hal in ages. It sent shivers down my spine. The only one who calls me Hal nowadays is Taylor, but as a joke. Harry was the one who started Hail. It made me realize how much I missed him, how much I need him in mine and Brooklyns life. He put his hand to my face and wipes the tears away. He inched his face in closer and i brought my face towards his. Our lips inches apart. My favorite place to be. I could feel his breathing on my lips. Only to suddenly inch away and the door flung open and Brooklyn came running through onto my lap.

haha enjoy (: xx -Hallie.