chapter 5

So yeah, im a little hungover but youre welcome for this chapter..xx - Hallie.

Hallie POV:

I watched as some girl bursted through the door. My first instinct was to grab Brooklyn and hold onto her tight but Harry grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I watched the girls eyes scan the room. She stopped at Niall and smiled big.

"MY POTATO!" She squealed before jumping on his lap and kissing him. Taylor looked at him and started to cry. She ran out of the room and I watched as Liam ran after her. I wanted to help but Harrys arms were wrapped tight around me.

The girl was laughing and playing with Nialls hair until he pushed her off of his lap causing her to land on her butt. Brooklyn laughed causing me and Harry to laugh. The girl glared at us and looked back at Niall pouting.

"What was that for Niall?!" She said getting up brushing off her dress yelling at him. He just looked at her and finally found the words to say.

"You're ruining my life Rachel. I broke up with you ages ago, why can't you get that through your head? You're ruining my chances with someone amazing." He said pushing her out of the way going down the hall to find Taylor.

Rachel said there in awe until a guard took her. Louis and Zayn sat there staring until Zayn said he was hungry and Louis followed him carrying Brooklyn with him.

"Hallie..I'm sorry.." Harry said whispering into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Its fine.." I said. I turned to face Harry. His green eyes were breath taking and his curls made me want to wrap my fingers through out them. This was the boy I fell in love with. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He returned the favor and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He tangled his fingers through out my hair and kissed along my jaw. I was in complete bliss.

"I love you.." He whispered causing me to freeze.

Niall POV:

Where was she? Shes somewhere with Liam. I want to grab her in my arms and apologize. I turned the corner and see Liam kissing my girl! Wait..my girl? She wasn't my girl so why was I getting so jealous.

"What the hell liam?!" I yelled pulling him off of her. Taylors eyes were wet and bloodshot. He cheeks were stained with tears i caused her to cry.

"What do you mean what the hell?" Liam said pushing me in the chest hard.

"Shes mine!" I yelled. She looked at me and I locked eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Whatever..I was trying to cheer her up..she kissed me." Liam said walking away. Taylor stood up and looked at me. She looked like she wanted to cry again. She was shaking and I hated seeing her like this.

"Taylor..I'm so sorry for Rachel..shes my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her 2 years ago and she can't get it through her head." I said looking at my feet. I couldn't look at her, I couldn't without seeing those sad eyes. She grabbed me and hugged me tight. I rested my chin on her head and sighed.

"I'm..sorry" She said softly sobbing into my chest. I rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. She looked up at me and I smiled causing her to smile slightly. I grabbed her face and kissed her soft inviting lips softly. She kissed me right back. I let go and she smiled. I wiped the tears form her eyes.

"Taylor..I really like you and I want to be able to call you my girl...will you go out with me?" I manage to say.

Haha sorry but this is all i could come up with. but yeah, whats hallie going to say? whats taylor going to say?? (: xx - hallie.