Chapter 20

oh I hope you guys enjoy this. I'm bored and stuck at a friends house while she's at work and I kind of came up with all of this in like..20 minutes. And a pic of Ryan will be on the side (: So enjoy xx - hallie

Hallie POV:

~about 5 months later~

I sat there and looked at my big belly. I was already 9 months pregnant and very uncomfortable. I just wanted to have this kid. Harry and I set up his room and we painted it a baby blue and I painted stars on the ceiling. I was excited to have a boy, so was Harry. It took us about a month to pick out a name and We finally came up with Ryan Thomas Styles.

I got up and went to the bathroom feeling pressure on my abdomen and I felt like maybe I had to pee. I sat there in the bathroom and felt water hit my leg.

"Oh shit....." I mumbled under my breath. I quickly waddled to my bedroom and grabbed my bag. I walked out to the living room and saw everyone look at me. Harry looked at the bag in my hand and freaked out.

"it's time guys!" I said frantic. I felt a little pain in my abdomen and winced. I quickly tried to waddle to the car and got in. Harry rushed quickly to the car and started it. I watched at Louis held Brooklyns hand and Taylor holding her pregnant belly. I sighed and felt pain again. I let out a whimper and realized I was going to experience child birth all over again.

Harry POV:

I watched as Hallie walked out holding her hospital bag and realized she was in labor. I was speeding down the highway trying to get her to the hospital. I couldn't stand hearing her cry and whimper because of her pain. I felt guilty for missing Brooklyns birth but at least I won't miss Ryans. I quickly pulled into the emergency room entrance and let Hallie out. I watched her waddle up to the front desk and snap at the lady. I felt bad for anyone who was going to be Hallies doctor. I parked the car and quickly ran into the hospital and saw the nurse rolling Hallies wheelchair. I grabbed Hallies hand and felt her squeeze it, I know she was experiencing contractions.

I watched as the nurse wheeled her into her delivery room and checked to see how far along she was. I overheard the nurse and heard her say she was 6 cm dilated which was good. The nurse went to grab an epideral and Hallie looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Harry you better promise to be in this boys life." Hallie said pleading and then started to cry and bit her bottom lip. She squeezed her eyes shut and gripped the sides if her bed.

"I promise love forever and ever until the day I die." I said before backing up and watching the nurse walk in and undo Hallies hospital gown and rubbing her back with sterilizing stuff. I watched as the nurse brought out a big needle and I went to grab Hallies hand. The nurse stuck in the needle and I heard Hallie whimper. The nurse checked Hallies dilation and saw she was 8 cm. The nurse walked out and I sat down in the uncomfortable chair by the window and I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up and saw it was 6 am. I heard Hallie whimpering and looked over at her. The nurse came in to check on her and woke up Hallie.

"Good news Ms. Baker I think you're fully dilated and can push." the nurse said. She quickly walked out and brought back the on call doctor for delivery. She looked at us and smiled.

"Good morning Ms. Baker were having a baby this morning." the doctor said before putting a sheet over Hallies legs and propping her legs up and putting a blanket on her stomach.

She told me to help hold up her leg and I went over to her left leg and kissed her forehead and help up her leg and heard the doctor tell Hallie to push. After what seemed like forever I heard it, the cry of my son. The cry of Ryan Thomas Styles.

Sorry if there's mistakes, I'm writing this on an iPad and it's hard. Enjoy though and comment! xx - Hallie