Wed to an Archangel

This was requested by Fanfiction_Maniac67 yes this imagine is about you marrying and awesome archangel... And how does everything unfold?? Do you really end you marry this angel? Or does something happen that prevents you both from having a happy ending??  Read and find out... 😉😉

___________________________________

(3rd person p.o.v.)

You were hunting with your big brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, trying to figure out why so many weird things were happening to them.

It was like something or someone was messing with them for fun. And let me tell you, it was pretty funny. You were all walking into a building when as soon as you made it in, everything looks completely different!! Each one of you were wearing doctor coats, Dean soon realized that you were all in the show, "Dr. Sexy MD"!!!!!

And now for Your P.O.V

It was so weird, it happened again, something was messing with us, more like my stupid, idiot brothers, cuz it always happened to them, while, I on the other hand never really experience anything out of the ordinary. I first, I thought they were going crazy but soon Bobby and I realized it was a Trickster.

As we tried to locate this being, somehow we all got trapped in Dr. Sexy!!! Yeah myself included which I found it very odd...

Sam and I noticed that Dean was a little too excited to be in this place, don't get me wrong Dr. Sexy was pretty hot, but not quite for my liking. Soon enough we figured it was all some kind of trick, or game per say, and Dr. Sexy was not!!! It was the Trickster!!! I gotta say he was really hot, he has these amazing whisky eyes, and a very mischievous little smirk when Dean pinned him to the wall trying to get an explanation and trying to get out of where we were. Yup he was definitely our little culprit.

He soon confessed it was him that sent us there but not really revealing why, and before we knew it he was gone, but he definitely did not leave alone. He took me with him!!! Oh God I got kidnapped my a psycho Trickster!!!

I was now, in a room alone with this person asking him why he had just taken me.

You: why did you kidnap me??

Gabe: oh you know, for fun

You: fun??

Gabe: yeah it's all part of the game

You: game?? What game??

Gabe: take a look...

I turned around to where he was pointing to, it was a small TV and there I saw both Sam and Dean in it!!! It was like they were trapped in a TV show!! Soon the scene changed into a game show and Sam got hit in the nuts with a... uhm a giant ball... weird

You: oh my god!! What are you doing to them!!! Let them out!!!

Gabe: whoa, calm down let's just have a little more fun shall we

You: no!! Why are you doing this??

Gabe: