If Walls Could Talk

*WARNING!!!! ADULT CONTENT*

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, SHY, OR EMBARRASSED WITH THE CONTENT IN THIS, I SUGGEST TO TURN AROUND AND NOT READ. SO CHILDREN PLZ SINCE I KNOW YALL WON'T LISTEN ANYWAY BUT ONE MUST STILL PUT THIS WARNING SO, YEAH DONT MAKE SUCH A HUGE FUSS OVER IT IF YOU AREN'T MATURE ENOUGH.

Is not that graphic but you know, and please excuse any mistake, and it's a little long, hope the music puts on a good mood.

Enjoy 😏😏😏

He looked at her, longing and  desperation adamant in both their orbs. Missing her presence silence fills the room, no words needed to be spoken for they both knew exactly what the other is saying. There's no need to rush, it is best to take in every moment.

He leans in to capture her lips in his, molding them together perfectly. His hands explore every curve, every inch of her skin, savoring the soft flavor of those lips he hungered for. Her cheeks flash a small amount of the shade pink, as she whispers "is my first time" he looks into her captivating (e/c) eyes, a smile forms on his lips. A smile of understanding and obliged to take it slow, and promised to make it perfect. He too had not had much experience, it was his first time as well, but being with her, the love of his life would make it that much more special.

As they laid there, breathing in the love floating beautifully around them, every breath they take in is like bliss only adding to their lust for one another. His lips make their way from hers, down to her cheeks, to her jaw line and slowly making their way to her neck, one of his favorite places to leave the trails of love bites. A sign of his love and desire for this woman he has by his side. The woman he saved from danger, the woman that makes him feel things he never experienced before. The woman that brings out the best of him and never asked for anything in return.

God only knows how much he loves her, how much he needs her, how much he wants her, to feel her every touch, listen to her whispered voice get louder begging for him to love her, make her his, feel those small beads of sweat become more present on his hands, on his face, on their bodies as they move in synch. As if their bodies already know their every move, what they want, what they desire. He knew he had to make this right, make it perfect, he reached her sweet spot on her neck and laid passionate kisses on it, while his hands made their way around her body. His fingers ran so delicately on her skin, feeling every  crater on that perfect body. He definitely had to thank his father for creating such a beautiful and delicate creature.

His lips then make their way lower, into the valley of her chest, yes a little more, reaching her stomach his lips follow the trails of her lower body, landing on each of her hips, slightly sucking on the delicate skin. Yes, much lower leaving kisses all along her thighs. He then makes his way into the treasure that is desperately waiting for the contact of his soft, plumped pink lips, he slowly gets the taste of sweetness. So soft, so delicate like a blooming rose, his tongue traces every inch of his treasure, he gets to the most sensitive part of her, and hits the spot. He slowly circles his tongue on her little bell as her breathing becomes deeper and her body rises up and down rapidly by the wave of heat that just struck her. He knows she's enjoying herself and it brings a smile to his face, he then starts to suck on her and hears her soft moans become more audible. She bucks her hips, wanting more and more and he understands this request and obeyed.