Toxic Gas

Another chapter from my "Upside Down Reality"
Book, so I hope you enjoy.
One of my personal faves.

Original chapter release:
May 21, 2017 😬
Yeah, yeah I know.
Some parts have been cut out, and new things added.
Newhos enjoy....

It had been a while since Sam, Dean and I had gone on a car ride. We have been so caught up with so many cases that we hadn't noticed we haven't taken a small break for ourselves.

So after so much bormed of a miraculous 4 days without a case, Dean had suggested we should go on a well deserved ride. Sam, and I agreed it was s great a idea and so we dropped all books and laptops and hopped on our feet and out the bunker doors, along my side was my or rather our dog, a doberman named Onyx for his all black shade.

Dean: hey, whoa whoa... the dog's comin'???

Sam & you: yes!!!

Dean: but-

You: but what?? He goes where ever I go, besides he comes with us when we go on hunts, what's the big deal??

Dean: yeah on hunts... he's just gonna shed all over baby

Sam: Dean I don't get it?? You always act and say you don't like Onyx but yet there's times when you literally let him sleep with you??

You: yeah where's the "He's gonna shed everywhere" now huh??

Dean: shut up.... hey, hey, hey, hey, in the back sit mutt. You don't get shotgun

You: stop being mean to him

Dean: *in a mocking tone* "stop being mean to him" *laughs like a dumdass*

You: you know what Dean, one of these days, Onyx is gonna rip your ugly face off and when he does I'm gonna record it and put it everywhere for the whole world to see....

Dean: *gasps dramatic after hearing "ugly face"

Sam: I'd pay to see that hahahaha 😂😂😂

Sam & you: *laughs idiots 😂😂😂😂

Dean: bitch

You & Sam: JERK

(Your P.O.V)

As we were driving around, with  Dean jamming to his music making Sam extremely annoyed and from the look on his face he seems to regret his decision on coming along with us. All of a sudden I feel someone next to me and Onyx get extremely happy

It was Cas!!! Oh how I missed him so much this pass week. He had stayed with us the first 2 days but then he had to do some angel business of who knows what, but now that he's here I really hope he stays longer. We need him.

Cas: hello guys

Dean: damn it Cas!!!!

Sam: whoa Dean you're gonna crash the car