Chapter 1~Beginning

Dear Diary,

Hi my name is Aphmau I am heir to the Kings throne.Yes you guessed it I'm the princess. I have been told I am very beautiful and intelligent. I live in the city of Celeste and I actually named my dog Celeste. She is the royal husky of Celeste. My parents mostly my daddy tells me not to leave the palace grounds because of the village folk. But I do anyways I go in a purple dress because it's my favorite color I traced a picture for it in here.

I get caught all the time so I'm not aloud to leave my room for a while

I get caught all the time so I'm not aloud to leave my room for a while. But mommy brings me pastries ever hour. I'll be able to get out of here in 5 minutes so I'll write later.

Yours truly
Aphmau

Aphmau is let out of her room she heads to the village with her personal guards she goes up to a little boy she thought was really cute. he gave her a purple necklace to match her black and purple ball gown. And she gave him a little hug to say thanks. He gave her his name it was Aaron and she left to other market places. The guards whisper to each other because Aphmau was betrothed when she was born so she cannot be dating other men. She saw her friend princess Katelynn "KATELYNN" Aphmau yelled for her friend and her brother Casey. Katelynn hugs Aph and takes her to the dock. They both see Lucinda the witches daughter.