Chapter 9~ school again

Me and my mother went to Celeste academy I was checking the place out then i was scheduled to go back to PDH.in 2 hours. I saw a fountain a Sakura tree.

Time skip back to PDH

Everyone looked at me except Ivy. Ivy and Lilly walked up to me and pushed me into a lockers
And punched me in the stomach. Then 3 royal guards appeared out of nowhere and handcuffed them and brung them to the principals office. The principal thought this would make a bad review so she suspended both of them for 2 weeks!!!! Aaron rushed to Aphmau and bring her to the infirmary. She had to sit there for an hour so Aaron offered to take her home cause school would end in 10 minutes and her dad would be late and Sylvanna can't come.

Aaron's pov
I carried The princess to my new car i and drove her to the palace and brought her to her room. I left a note and left it said that I wanted to meet outside of the school in two weeks. I needed time to prepare. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend I've always liked her. Aph was starting to wake up so I ran out of her room and shut the door. I could hear her wake up but I was still walking to the stairs and to my car. Lucinda popped into my car and got out I was startled but it didn't matter I was love struck I could barely feel my legs but I snapped out of it to drive home.

Aphmau's pov
I woke up in my bed and I was really confused until I got a text from Aaron. He told me he took me
to my home from the school nurse. I texted him back " Thanks for bringing me back I can't drive and all and the guards are busy today😙🙂🙂🙂😜." I got up to change out of my uniform and into a cute red dress. I put my tiara on and went down stairs to eat a delicious dinner with my mother and father. My dad was waiting for me and my mother was too. We all ate as a family and left the table. I decided to wash the dishes. My father told me the royal maids would do it so I let them since my father told me to not do them. I went upstairs to change into my night clothes and go to bed for school tomorrow.
It was so weird today what about tomorrow I saw a note on my bed it said in two weeks meet me at the front of the school on Monday. I drifted off to sleep after a while.I sensed someone else in my room again I turned around. I saw Gene in a normal shirt. And not his SK armor. I woke up and saw it was still dark and checked my alarm clock. And it said it was only 1:27 I went back to sleep. I slept in late and I'm late to school uh oh. I got dressed and went to the limo. I saw Aaron he smiled at me.