Chapter 3~help me

Aphmau rode her horse to the Likens estate it was deep into the forest. The mansion is far into the woods so it might take a while but it's ok as long as the wolves don't come out "I thought to soon" wolves started to surround her. She screamed and Mr. Liken ran out to find her. He found the frightened princess and carried her to his home.

Sylvanna's pov

"Zack what were you Thinking she is your only heir she had to run away cause of you unless you were wanting him to be the next king". Zack was furious that his kill was gone he had other plans to do instead of raising a child.

Derrick's pov
"Got to get the princess back to the castle got to get her back. " He thought. The princess was asleep I couldn't blame her it's pretty late I guess I have to bring her to my house. We have room. When I got to my house I yelled for my daughter Melissa, my wife Rachel and my only son Aaron. They got down in such a rush he noticed aphmau wrote a note in case anyone found her.

Dear who ever found me,
Thank you I was lost for awhile and I was attacked by wolves and my horse ran away I was so frightened I was told to go to the Likens house. After I was attacked I must have fainted I didn't want to be rude while you carried me to wherever I am now so wrote this behind your back literally.
Sincerely,aphmau

Aphmau's pov

I woke up in a some bed and I went down the stairs of the marble floors I saw a tv on.(btw they are children in the modern world until after chapter five so get used to them as kids)I saw a weird show I knew I wasn't in the palace. The clock said 10:48 pm so somebody should be up. I lost my luggage in the wolf attack. I should bake something to say thanks. I saw Mr. liken. " Hi Mr.Liken I was wondering-" Mr Liken had cut her off. "First off aphmau call me dad or derrick and if your wondering where you are staying is where you woke up take the elevator to the third floor take one step to the right then your there we have one room that we can decorate for you." Now good night" he said exhaustedly. Aphmau went up the elevator. And went to her room and slept peacefully.