Chapter 5~AARON

Aphmau ran up to her father and gave him a hug as if nothing happened a year ago. Something was up her father was thinking about bringing her back to the castle and he somehow just snapped. He had summoned a knife and held her throat. The snake eyed man was controlling him. He had always hated Zachary's family because his son and their daughter weren't betrothed. He was trying to kill aphmau! Aaron ran inside to see what was taking so long cause she said she only wanted 2 hours. And he got her before the demon could kill her. A savage beast lashed out on them all and jumped on Aaron and tried to kill him. Derrick came in and pushed the Beast off of him.The beast was a werewolf in its beast form it was a girl with dark blue hair and blood on her lips. She apologized and said her name was Dottie. Two other werewolves came in after her only their ears and tail were showing so they were in human form. They all apologized and took there leaves. They were all appalled.  Zack fell to the ground in agony and fainted the guards carried him to the bedroom. The Likens went home and Sylvanna said her goodbyes to her daughter and Aph ran to the car.

Aphmau was told to cover her eyes and she was in the car for 1 hour  waiting. Melissa led her out and told her to keep her eyes close. She got to her room and was told to open her eyes. "SUPRISE" the Likens all yelled while aphmau was looking at her room it was all purple yellow and magenta.  Her walls were purple with a picture of birds on it. Yellow fairy lights and yellow carpets a wooden wardrobe. And magenta sheets.Aph was speechless to what she saw and she hugged the whole adoptive family she had been with for the past year. It was very late and everyone went to sleep while aphmau was watching tv in her room. Did I forget to mention that she had a tv in her room. Well she did until she went to bed. The next morning she was woken up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. She made her way down the stairs to the dining room. 

Aaron's pov
"Aphmau just came downstairs to eat. She looks so cute but she is my adoptive sister I guess we are just her caretakers. I wonder how we would look like if we were a couple would we be teased or an OTP. " I thought to myself.The door bell rang my parents told me to awnser It. I did as I was told and I saw a pink haired girl with cat ears and a tail. She said she was here for Aphmau~senpai. She ran in when Aph showed up to the front door. The girl left after a little while but she came back with a freind to spend the night. I really don't like them here one has blue hair! BLUE HAIR! And the other one has pink hair which is normal. I guess? They come a lot every two weeks. I hate them they think I am a push over but they don't hate me I just don't like their company.