Chapter 8~Aphmau is all that matters now

Zacks pov
The next morning I woke up early and made breakfast in bed for Aphmau because she is new to the palace after 10 years with the Likens. "Should I cut off the betrothal and let her be with Aaron.  I mean they did kiss I don't know what I should do. " I thought to myself . I called Garte , Eric, Hyria , and the Likens and Aph's cousins. "Aphmau come downstairs please." I yelled for my daughter.
I heard her footsteps while she came down in a silk night gown rubbing her right eye. I told her to get dressed. I went outside and saw everyone struggling to get hidden. I rushed back inside and saw my daughter crying in a gown hat was down to her ankles and a tiara. I rushed up to her to make sure she was ok. She said " it's just bringing back bad memories " she tried to smile but tears were running down her cheeks and was choking on her tears. I wiped her tears and ran outside with her. She stopped crying and walked with me out to the gazebo and pool. Everyone yelled out "SUPRISE" she was so startled I caught her before she fell. She was crying again. This time I couldn't help her because they were tears of joy. She hugged me and everyone else except Aaron. She kissed Aaron's cheek and hugged him. I started to cry after that.

Aphmau's pov
I kept crying my daddy prepared me a surprise party. I hugged him.

Time skip to after the party cause ok lazy af

I left to my tower and fell into my canopy bed. Changed and went to sleep. But i couldn't sleep I sensed something watching me I turned around like i was just tossing and turning in my sleep. I squinted my eyes and saw A girl with white hair purple eyes and a black hoodie was in my tower. I went to sleep after that but I woke up in a panic and it was morning. "THAT GIRL WAS SASHA" i screamed and my father came running. He was terrified thinking Sasha was back. I got dressed in my uniform and ran down to the bottom of the palace I was winded! I had school today I ran to the limo And my Chauffeur drove me to Phoenix Drop high. A bunch of people crowded around me Aaron wasn't one of them I was happy he knew it was me I got out of the limo and no one besides a few people knew i was the princess so they didn't crowd around me. I thought this was hilarious because the people who bullied me loathed me now that they know I'm royalty. I ran to Aaron before anyone could ask me a question and kissed him. He didn't hesitate the kiss. We broke away from it and went to class. All the teachers weren't there yet because they came to see what all the commotion was about. And now they are scared of me I don't know why probably because if I don't like my grade my dad is the king. Then some teachers beg for me to come to school for bragging rights.?i have to go to a royal private school.  I was called out of school early so I could see the new school.

Aaron's pov
Aphmau just got called out of class. I wonder why she left I was gonna ask her something but I'll have to do it tomorrow.

CONTEST CONTEST
Ok it is the end of this chapter and I have an idea for yall but you have to tell me in the comments if you except and want to be in it.

I'm making a contest and 4 contestants will be able to win a prize. 😊
You have to make a love story with any character Aaron or Aph or anyone in a relationship. The book has to be 3 chapters long and I don't have twitter or anything so you will have to comment the title.The prize is you get to be a any type of character in the next book. k I hope you join.🤗 I would love to see the creativity of the readers that like this series. Happy writing.🤗🤗 and the contest ends August 11th my birthday so Happy writing.