Chapter 20~ SHAD WHY part 2

"OK EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND AND PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOU HEAD!" Shad yelled gun in hand. He held onto Sasha. "IF YOU DO THIS NO ONE WILL HAVE TO DIE!" Shad yelled. " I don't want to die, I don't want to die!" Someone was whispering I could hear them. It was Gold she was terrified.

"LIKE OUR BOSS SAID GET ON THE GROUND AND NO ONE WILL DIE. AND HAND OVER PRINCESS APHMAU!" Sasha yelled. "Shad is the leader of the shadow knights." I whispered. "My brother is the leader of the shadow knights!" I whispered. I felt people pick me up out of my position and hold me up. I felt someone jab me in the back. They apologized and I recognized their voice I was in shock it was... Katelynn. I felt betrayed. "We are going to get you back don't worry I put a tracking device in your heel." She whispered. They handed me to Shad. He held me against the throat. I was hurt and tearing up. Shad had teleported to a weird dungeon thing. He threw me into a magic repelling cell. I was on the ground holding on to the bars crying I felt a sudden pain in the heart. It was guilt and sadness. I knew after this I would never be aloud outside again and Shad would be killed. He walked inside my cell dragged me out and brung me to a chair. Gene walked up to me. "Your not escaping this time potato." He said with a burning whip in hand. He whacked my chest and burnt through my dress. He hit me again. "AAGGGGHHH!!!" I screamed in agony. "I loved you at some point but you didn't want to love me. I gave up on you and wanted my revenge." He said with a mischievous tone in his voice. He hit me again and again. I screamed more and more in agony. I was zapped a bunch of times and passed out. I fell asleep after a while hoping it was just a bad dream. I woke up in the same place in a cell. I had a concussion in my head hurt like hell. I cried because it's been over two days since I've been kidnapped.

I sat in the corner of my cell and cried. I felt a pain as I tried to use magic. I sat in the corner and sang a small song

(Red and purple is what aphmau and Aaron are singing. Yes they are singing the same song at the same time)
I felt like I was losing sanity.

Aaron's pov

Aphmau was kidnapped this is the third time. I was waiting to get there. Lizzie and Lauren know where their leader is and they're leader is Aph. All divines know where Irene's relic is. Her parents are worried sick right now. Katelynn transformed into her iron claw armor to find her. I was crying. She is gone she is probably not herself after this. Funneh and Gold came along. They are both warlocks. Gold a fire beholder and Funneh a object wielder. Joel was coming along. Katelynn was trying to comfort me as I was hugging a picture of me and her. She tried comforting me while she needed comforting herself.

Lauren's pov. 

"I have a signal. She is in a cellar in the Nether kingdom" I said. Aaron walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he walked off. I saw Lizzie trying to get a exact location in the nether castle. I got a notification from Shubble the descendent of Menphia the fury a divine warrior told me she was in the dungeon. Travis the son of Enki told Lizzie she was in the sub basement. Aaron the descendent of Shad the destroyer has not proved himself as a divine just yet. I had my black hole ready for all of us to jump in I told Lizzie to jump in first then Katelynn then Aaron then Joey and Joel then me.

We walked in and saw Aphmau in a cell. We tried to touch her. But we were all zapped. I blasted it with a starry blast. I was then zapped. Aphmau turned around. Her eyes were dark brown and not caramel. I fell down in defeat. "Her eyes what happened to them." Aaron asked.  "She lost sanity after being here for a whole week. We can't help her." I said in disappointment. I touched the glowing bars one more time to be zapped again. Shad,Zenix,Sasha and Gene appeared. Aaron had red eyes. I grabbed Aphmau's phone and texted Roxy. She said she was on her way. She was in Aphmau's cage and tried to give her an apple. She put it on her lap. Aphmau threw it at the bars and it spilt into the smallest slices on earth. We couldn't save her. I tried Roxy tried we all tried. Kawaii~chan was crying she tried to cat scratch the thing and it burnt her hand. Her eyes blacked out and armor came rushing to her. It wasn't her Irene armor. It was shadow knight armor. She attacked us all. I had to blast her but she just got more powerful. We had to leave she was under a spell. We hopped through the black hole and left with out her.