Chapter 13~Christmas

Yes I actually went to her channel and looked for this song. Your welcome. Please Don't play the song until the story tells you to
"A-Aaron you didn't have to do that I would of been fine." I stumbled across my words as I saw Aaron he helped me back up. I sat down and got water.  Later my father came in and asked everyone to be quiet for Katelynn to sing a Christmas song.play the song now. Please it cute.Everyone gathered around the fireplace as it was cold outside. Katelynn has a beautiful voice. We all sat in amazement as my cousins came in. I am going to name them myself. I saw Tiffany,Jacob,Daniel, Gabe, CJ,Rain,and will, come  in. I ran up to them and hugged them. And played with Will's small baby fists. Tiffany the eldest cousin ran up to me and hugged me too. I heard my mom yell "cookies!!!" Everyone ran to the kitchen and everyone took one and ate them. Garroth was sitting with Kim and Laurence with his sister and Zane with Kawaii~chan. I sat down next to Aaron and saw Nicole all alone.
Dante walked over to her.   Aww I looked at Dante give Nicole a Hydrangea  flower it was purple and magenta it was beautiful. "I love you Aaron." I said. Katelynn sat down with Travis and gave him a little hug.  We all got up and danced while Katelynn sang

It soon became dark and even colder. I walked up to my room. Aaron and everyone else walked to another room and Shad was in his room and shared with Melissa she slept on the ground but I would be comfortable with her in here. Shad was sleeping now and I was awake and I could tell Aaron couldn't sleep because I know Garroth snores and my cousins and Laurence fall asleep easy and are hard to wake up.  I soon fell asleep.

In dream

"Aphmau will you marry me" Aaron said lovingly. I looked around and saw we were in Paris. Before I could awnser I was woken up by a cousin.

"Aph wake up wake up its snowing!!" I heard Rain scream she lives in the southern areas so she has never seen snow. I got dressed and took her outside. She was throwing something at me who am I kidding it's a flipping snow ball snowball. It was almost Christmas Eve in fact the day before. I brung Rain inside before she got sick and bathed her. She really needed it. I walked out and dressed Rain in a purple dress and blue shoes to match here dirty brown hair.
I walked out to breakfast with my friends and Shad. Melissa said she was pretty nauseous. I glared over at Shad. He looked confused. I looked back at Zane and KC they were cuddling. I finished eating and took off my sweater. I walked to the media room. It was quiet and peaceful. I sat down on the couch. My nerdy cousin Gabe sat with me. He had glasses but he was still cute as hell. Not saying hell is cute. "Gabe are you ok."I asked him. " yes I'm just tired of all the noise." I hugged my nerdy little cousin. Aaron got me up off my feet and brought me to the main room's arch that was where everyone else was. He had looked up and smiled I did the same as my Santa hat fell off I saw the mistletoe was there more beyond the castle. Aaron pulled me in close. And we started to kiss. The smaller kids said "ewwwww" while my friends and parents said "awww." I picked up my hat and left out of the palace for a minute. Aaron walked out behind me and held my hand. I was singing a small song I heard .

EmmyLynn was reading to my cousins when I walked back in. She was reading midnight the sugar vampires. Or whatever it's called. I picked up Will and hugged him. He is  such a cutie! I walked to Wills mom with Will in my hands. He had started crying and my phone was ringing. I ran to get my phone and then I heard Kawaii~chan scream.  "KC are you ok?" I asked with concern. I saw here run in with one of the kids chasing her. I was worried. Zane was in the kitchen with Aaron cooking food for Christmas and Christmas Eve. I went back to help put the star on the tree. We all gathered around to watch Rain put Irene statue on the top of tree.  It was her turn. We lit the light on the tree and sang Christmas songs. Mom started running back for the turkey it was done and crispy. Zane kept making gingerbread houses with Kawaii~chan. And Katelynn was doing something to entertain the kids. Tiffany and EmmyLynn were reading. So me and Nicole were stuck with Dante and Travis." So Nicole your friend Katelynn seems nice." Travis said I rolled my eyes and pushed Dante to Nicole by accident. They made eye contact but Nicole had fell. Her eyes had flashed with silvery grey. She ran away out of embarrassment.Dante ran after her. I let them do their shit. I walked around and saw Laurence hanging around. " hey Laurence what are you up to." I asked without a worry in the world. "Just chilling Aph." He replied. I walked back down the stairs to hear music playing.  It was nice and classical. I saw someone dancing with someone only Aaron wasn't dancing. I guess he was waiting for me. I ran down to where I almost tripped.
Me and Aaron danced for a few minutes. Then we all gathered around the fire place and started to put
gifts under the tree for everyone. Then we wrapped up the party. We wrapped it up and walked to our rooms. Still Melissa slept in Shad's room I wonder why. I could  go and check.  Maybe maybe not. Yeah I'm gonna get up. I hope I don't disturb anyone. I walked over and noticed it was almost Christmas Eve. I walked over to hear... nothing so Shad wasn't the reason Melissa was nauseous this morning. I saw that Melissa  was in the bed and Shad was on the floor.I walked back to my room and went to bed. I woke up again to another cousin. We both walked downstairs after I got dressed