Chapter 21~ A birthday to remeber

Three weeks later.

I woke up in the morning. I grabbed my phone and checked Wattpad. Roxy posted her story and finished it. She told me she liked Zane.(the only reason I'm saying that is because of what one of her books are) I told her he was dating some one else so she hasn't been to wild. I sat up and got dressed my birthday was tomorrow. I was inviting everyone from Pdh and CRA. Shad would of loved this. I wish he wasn't deceased today. But then again he was warned and he ignored it. I walked to the bathroom and bathed. I finished and got dressed again. I walked over to the garden and finished my decorating. I was making punch when I saw... Shad I walked up to him and he said "look what you've done aphmau". I started to cry. He then disappeared I finished decorating 3 hours later. I spammed my phone contact and all 459 students were coming. I found a cake that the chef made and put it in a safe place. I walked off tired. I picked out my party dress.

 I picked out my party dress

Then I looked under my bed. I saw my old diary.

Dear diary,

Bla bla bla whatever I said in the first chapter.

Love aphmau.

I blew on it to get rid of all the dust and it unleashed a thousand and more magic of my history. I put it back and walked outside. I was wearing a red crop top and black pants. I put on my crown and hopped in the limo.

I pulled up at Macy's to buy stilettos I saw everyone start bowing down. I walked into Forever 21 and saw a cute pair of clear stilettos. They had jewels that went down to my toes. I loved them and bought them. I looked around more to see people ask for my autograph. I signed them and left immediately. I got home and sat down. I fell into my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got in the shower. I washed my hair out it in a cute braid with flowers in it like how Malachi does it. Malachi is my ghost friend. I put on my dress and heels and opened the door for all my guests. I took therapy so I don't get mad and ruin my party. I opened the door then remembered that I have thousands of presents to open. I saw the first guest and it was Aaron. He kissed my hand and walked out to the garden. I kept the door open and left a table out for presents and a trail so everyone knows where to go and not to some other place their restricted from. I grabbed four different cakes and brung them over to the cake table. Then a punch bowl then a few other things Aaron had helped. I saw Lauren, Lizzie,Yammy Katelynn, Kawaii~chan, Joey, Joel, Vlayd. Garroth Laurence and Zane walked in. I hugged them all. I walked to the fountain and placed flowers down. Kawaii~chan told me that she had to force Zane to come. I shrugged it off and prayed in front of my mothers statue. I don't mean my mom the queen I mean Irene. She is my true mom.

An hour later.

Everyone was here now. Even Ein Ian never told me how to spell it. I walked over to my small stool and yelled into  my microphone "WHO'S READY TO HAVE FUN!!" I felt like I was having a sweet sixteen early. I got down and turned on he music