Chapter 4~redecorating

Aphmau woke up with the Likens in her room. "G-good morning " I fell asleep after i said good morning haha.Rachel and Derick asked me if i want a snow cone " yes please I'll get dressed "I said. I got dressed in a simple teal floral dress that Rachel bought me while I was unconscious. I met them in the car. When they got to snowball store they bought aphmau a grape snowball 🍧 .Rachel ,Melissa and Aphmau went to the mall no one recognized aphmau.Im still upset about her parents. The girls went home. I went to my  bedroom it's pretty bland right now white sheets brown tile floors and white walls blannnnd.

The Likens treat aphmau like they're real daughter

The Likens treat aphmau like they're real daughter. Aaron hasn't really talked to Aph all that much but it's fine. 

Mr.Liken I want to see my mom and dad.

I haven't seen them in a year I still want to stay with you but I want to see them for like 2 days or less. Derrick says yes to Aphmau's request.

Sylvanna's pov
"I just got a call from the Likens Aphmau is coming to the palace with a few friends only two dear".
Zack wasn't listening he wanted to beg his daughter to come back because it was his fault she had to run. It was his fault she had been gone for a year. "Zachary" I snapped at my dased husband he was always depressed about her. He even tried to give up the kingdom to find her. I can't blame him it was his fault but she had gotten frightened by his assault he committed a year ago. The door opened to the front gates and the drawbridge dropped. Aphmau started walking in the palace and gave me and her father a hug it's been so long since I've held you in my arms.