Chapter 3

I laid in my bed, unable to go to sleep. My brain was going through memories of me and Logan together.

I remember when we met. He was new at our school. It was eighth grade and he came in my homeroom class all confident with his natural swag. Then on his way to sit down, he tripped over a desk and almost fell on top of mine trying to catch himself.

His face turned blood red as he embarrassedly uttered, "My bad." He made his way to his seat in the back and stayed quiet.

Once the bell rang he ran to catch up to me in the hallway, "Really I'm sorry. I'm not usually that clumsy. Not sure what happened."

"It's okay, no one got hurt."

"What's you name?" he asked curiously.

"Charity," I said smiling.

"I'm Logan," he said extending his hand with a friendly smile.

I shook it; mentally noting he had soft hands but a strong grip.

After that we became instant friends. Then at the beginning of our ninth grade year, we decided to be more.

My phone buzzed breaking me from my thoughts.

Haley: I heard what happened. Do you want me to come over?

Me: How did you hear?

Haley: Logan's brother, Collins, He texted me and told me everything including that Logan has been staring at a blank wall for the past hour.

Haley and Collins are friends that, both want to be more than friends. But they are both too shy to admit it. It's kinda annoying.

Me: Oh I'm fine but I would really like to hang tomorrow.

Me: And why is he acting like that. He is the one that broke up with me!

Haley: He probably realized how good he had it and how he is a complete idiot. And I would love to hang out just tell me the time.

I really hope that what she said wasn't true because even though he just shattered my heart, I still love him. If he wanted me back I would probably say yes even though my brain would be screaming no.

I heard a little scratch on the door. I rolled my eyes, knowing I would have to get up from the warm covers.

I went over to the door and let in my dog, Henry. He jumped on my bed making himself comfortable.

Henry was actually a gift from Logan, two years ago for Christmas

Henry was actually a gift from Logan, two years ago for Christmas. I sighed thinking about him again, and decided to go to sleep.

A/N: I actually do own this picture. My dog had puppies about 3 years ago and we had to give them away but of them but I still have tons of pictues. 😄

What do you think of the story so far?