Chapter 12

Charity's POV:

I am finally here. I took a deep breath as I parked my car. I flicked opened the door," Hopefully this is were I get my dorm key."

I walked up to the spotless glass doors and pushed. My legs started shaking but I prayed they will continue to hold me up.

A middle aged women greeted me when I walked in. Her beautiful brown hair has started to turn to a snowy grey. She has grassy green eyes that held a tiny sparkle. Her whole face lit up when she smiled.

"Name," she asked.

I blinked a couple times before replying,"Henderson."

She glanced down at a clipboard turning a few pages,"Charity?"

"Yes," I gulped my heart pounding in my throat.

The lady looked up and saw how nervous I was."Don't worry it's not as bad as you think,"She said with a wink.

I smiled again, but it didn't really help much. She held out a small sliver key.

"Your roommate check in this morning,"She beamed.

A roommate. So many things have been going on the past few weeks. I didn't even think about having a roommate. Hundreds of thoughts ran through my head.

Is she going to be nice? A clean freak? Messy? A party girl? Will she even like me?

"Um Ms. Henderson."

I snapped out of my thoughts to see the lady still holding out the key.

"Schedules will be ready next Tuesday and then classes will start the following week," She informed me.

"Thank you," I said making my way through the glass doors.

I placed the sliver key on my key chain it my a clink noise when it fell to the other keys.

I put the key in the ignition and the the car rumbled to life. Now to find my dorm. My stomach grumbled so I looked at my watch and realized it was already twelve o'clock.

I decided to drive around until I found a McDonald's or a Wendy's then find my dorm and unpack.

About twenty minutes later I found a Wendy's placed my order and sat at a a clean table.

I noticed a guy with wet hair, hair probably from the beach I heard was near by. He was checking me out.

I chose to ingore him. After all I was here for school not all the fit surfer dudes.

I sigh my mind immediately went to Logan. He won't stay out of my mind he is everywhere. Everything I do he pops in my head.

I nibble on one of the warm fries and convince myself I was over him. But was I over him?

I drove back to the college in search of my dorm.

I finally found it on the top floor of a buliding with a broken elevator. Lucky me!

I struggled to get my suit case up the stairs, but once I did I found the room number 190 easy enough.

Heard pop music on the other side, but I didn't think anything of it.

I pulled out my dorm key, ready to meet a new person. And maybe a new friend.