Chapter 5

"So, where do you want to go first, Forever 21 or Game Stop?" Haley asked me.

"Forever 21. I need some more clothes," I said.

She was right, the mall really did help take my mind off Logan.

We walked to the other end of the mall to Forever 21. The young woman at the cash register kindly greeted us as we walked in.

"This is cute," Haley said inspecting a red crop top.

"Yea, that would be cute on you," I said walking over to where she was standing.

She took it off the rack, and held it up, "Actually it would look amazing on you. Go try it on."

She shoved it in my arms, and pushed me toward the changing rooms.

We left with four bags. I had one with a couple pairs of jeans and two blouses. Haley had the other three with a pair of boots, a headband, and some more crop tops.

"Okay let's stop to eat then we can continue shopping," I said and Haley agreed.

We both decided to get pizza in the food court.

___

".....So I woke up on the floor with Henry taking up the entire bed."

Haley almost spat out her drink. Through her coughing she said, "Whatever you do don't look behind you."

I should have listened, because when I turned around I saw, "Logan and Collins."

Collins glanced up and saw us and kinda waved. But then Logan looked up, he forced a friendly smile on his face as they walked over to Chick-fil-a. Once they got their orders they sat as far away as possible.

"Did you know they were coming?" I asked Haley.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry Charity, I was just trying to get your mind off Logan, but that doesn't seem to be working."

I was about to tell her it was okay, but her phone buzzed, "It's Collins."

"What did he say?" I asked half not wanting to know.

"He said that he is sorry. He was trying to take Logan's mind off you," She said as she quickly typed something back.

"Enough about me and Logan. You and Collins are perfect for each other," Haley's whole face turned red, "You should go talk to him."

"Go for it. I'll be here."

She stood and made her way to the table where they sat. When she got there, Logan looked at the table I was at. I turned my gaze to the black table, afraid to meet his eyes.