Chapter 5

Warning, a wild 'Chella' might be spotted in this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Recommendations:

Right Now - One Direction
(Most favorite song ever)

How Ya Doin'? - Little Mix

Good Time - Owl City & Carley Rae Jepsen

How To Save A Life - The Fray

The A Team - Ed Sheeran
(Amazing song)

Ugh, I'm so thirsty... I should get up and get something to drink.

I started to sit up but I immediately noticed something was wrong.

I couldn't sit up.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked down.

I saw a mop of brown hair on my chest.

Chandler.

He was sleeping on me.

I started slowly trying to wiggle out from under him but he groaned and squeezed me tighter.

I put my hand on his head and twisted his hair in between my fingers.

I kept repeating this motion for a few minutes.

I don't remember anything that happened. Or why he's in my bed.

But to be honest I don't mind.

We have the weirdest relationship, I'm not sure what we are.

I'm not sure if he likes me. He acts like he does... But does he? Does he really? Or is that what he says to every girl?

It's hard to believe he really means it when he's known as a player. For all I know he could be lying to my face and I'm just an idiot who falls for it. Or maybe... Maybe he actually means it. Maybe he really does like me?... Not likely.

I reached over for my phone and saw the time, it was 5am.

I'm getting hot... I mean it's like 80 degrees in here and I have a teenage boy laying on me...

I'm sweating, I need to get up and find something else to wear.

"Chandler... I need to get up..." I whispered and started wiggling out of his grip.

"Mmmmm why...?" He groaned.

"It's hot as hell in here and I need to get out of these clothes." I told him.

He made some inhumanly noise which sounded like a mix between a groan, whine, and a yawn, before rolling off of me.

I sat up and I suddenly got a huge migraine and I groaned before rubbing my eyes.

The room was dark, there was a bit of light shining from the nightlight we kept in the bathroom and it made the whole bedroom look lit up a bit.

I stood up and my skinny jeans and tank were sticking to my sweaty body.

Without even thinking I just took my tank top and jeans off, completely forgetting that there was a boy in the room with me.

To be fair I am still half asleep sooooo...

I trotted over to my closet.

I was basically sleep walking, my eyes were barely opened as I navigated around my room by memory.

I walked into my closet and looked through my clothes.

Soon I realized I had no pajamas that weren't thick and fluffy.