Chapter 9

I woke up with the biggest headache of my life.

The room was spinning. The floors were moving. The world seemed so much more smaller.

I was so freaking dizzy, it hurt so badly.

"Mmmm." I groaned and tried to sit up.

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

My head started hurting even more and I almost started crying.

Is this a hangover? No, it can't be. I didn't even have a drink or anything last night.

I glanced at the ground and saw Zoe sleeping peacefully on the floor. Well actually, not peacefully.

She looked like a damn tornado hit her or something.

"Good morning."

I looked up and saw Avery walking in with a glass of water and some Advil.

"Hey." I grumbled.

"Here, I know your head is probably killing you." She said and stepped over Zoe to reach me and give me the medicine.

After that she sat down cross legged on my bed right next to me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked as I popped the pills in my mouth and gulped down some water.

"You really can't remember anything?" She asked.

"No." I said and put the water down on my nightstand.

"Well... Let's just say you could've told us you have freaky ass nightmares in the middle of the night." She said.

Shit.

"Oh... Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't think they would happen. Or at least happen loud enough for you to hear." I apologized.

"Haha, they happened loud enough for the whole block to hear. You were screaming and shaking and thrashing everywhere. We were really scared for you Bella, really scared. And we didn't know what to do."

"So how did I stop?" I asked.

"That's a long story but you might want to thank Chandler-"

"Chandler?!"

He was in my room? With me?

"Yeah, you said his name so we called him and he came over and helped. He was the only one that could make it stop." She informed me.

This is way too much to take in at the moment, I can't handle this.

Chandler was actually willing to help me? After what happened last night at the party?

"God, okay. Thanks." I sighed.

"Zoe's not a morning person so she probably won't be up for a few hours. I'm going to go take a shower." She said.

"You know where it is?"

"Yeah, I kinda gave myself a tour around your house." She laughed and hopped off the bed.

I grabbed my phone that was laying on the ground and unlocked it, I saw I had 2 missed calls and 3 text messages.

The missed calls were from Hunter and Hayes.

The messages were from Hayes, Chandler, and my Mum.

I clicked on Hayes' message.

'Hey I just wanted to see if you still want to meet up today and talk, Hunter wants to see you.' The message read.

He wants to see me? If he wanted to see me than why the hell was he ignoring me all night?

I quickly typed back.