Chapter 23

(I forgot to thank you motherfuckers for 1.2k in the last chapter holy fuck we're evOLVING YAS YAS YAS)
.
.
*Bella's POV*

"But I mean, technically he would be able to fly even without super powers because he makes those huge jumps."

"No, because he needs the powers to make that big of a jump."

"True..." I gave into the argument Sam and I were having about some stupid TV show that we were currently watching.

Honestly I didn't even know the name, nor did I care. I was too caught up in talking to Sam about the small part I had seen of the show than actually watching the show.

"Hey, I meant to ask you," Sam sat up and turned towards me and I paused the show.

"Do you still want to go through with this whole camping thing? I know you don't want to tell Selena and Tom about Noah, which is okay. But I don't know if you wanted to stay home or not... I can make something up and have the camping trip put off a few more weeks. Noah showing up yesterday definitely freaked you out, and I understand if you want to lay low for awhile." Sam said thoughtfully.

I smiled at him, it's really sweet how he's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure I stay comfortable and happy.

"Well, honestly I didn't want to go camping at all. I thought it was a stupid idea. But now that Noah's here I think it might be cool to get away from here for a little bit. Plus it might be fun, you and I are going to have some sibling bonding time." I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he laughed and shook his head.

"Well I'm sure there will be plenty of that because Selena said we only have two tents. So either you share with Selena or me."

"Ew, okay I'd much rather share a tent with you." I imagined that sounding a lot less "I-want-your-dick" in my head.

He flashed me a smile and I laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You have food in your braces." I laughed harder and he scrunched his nose up.

"Here, come here, I want to pick it out." I scooted closer to him and he moved further away.

"Ew, no! I don't want your fingers in my mouth. With how you and Chandler have been acting lately only God knows where your hands have been." He cringed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I ignored what he had said and started picking the food out of his braces.

He kept trying to swat my hands away but I wasn't giving up that easy.

"Let me do it! I have braces, I know how to." I argued with him even though I couldn't hear his half of the argument because my hands were holding his mouth open so all I could hear was his muffled complaining.

"Why do you guys act like you're dating so much?" Chandler walked into the room shirtless with what looked exactly like Sam's grey skinny jeans on.

"Why do you act like such a douche so much?" Sam fired back and Chandler flipped him off before shaking his slightly damp hair. He had just gotten out of the shower.

He sat next to me on the bed and pecked my lips softly and wrapped his arm around me.

"Ew." Sam made fake gagging noises.

"Aw, look babe. It's the same noises you were making last night when you were choking on my dick." Chandler smirked at Sam and Sam shot him a stern warning glare and Chandler and I laughed.

"He's just joking, Sam. I would never fuck Chandler." I scooted off the bed and I heard Sam laugh.

"Wait, never?" Chandler looked taken aback by my comment.