Chapter 17

(A:N I am SO sorry for the lack of updates sweet jesus I posted my explanation on butcher.or.cattle on Instagram and I hope you all understand but I WILL update again within the next week you can count on that ok ily guys I hope you're not TOO pissed at me ;) please comment your thoughts on the chapter. Happy reading!!!!!)

"I'm serious Bella, you don't have to baby me. It was just a little punch." Sam insisted.

"No, I need to make sure you're okay." I grabbed another wipe and dabbed around Sam's semi bloody nose.

I wanted to make sure Sam was okay so as soon as we came inside i drug him up the stairs and into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet as I played doctor and cleaned the dry blood from his nose.

Sam rolled his eyes but kept his mouth shut as I finished cleaning his nose up.

"So I heard everything that went down between you and Chandler." Sam said as I washed my hands.

"Mm hm." I shrugged him off.

"So are you okay?"

"Do you really care?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?"

"Well you're not really the type to care, nonetheless listen to my sappy stories." I dried my hands.

"I know but I want to at least try. Ever since Avery and I started dating I've wanted to change into someone better, ya know?"

I look at him from the corner of my eye and nodded once.

"Okay then," I turned towards him.

"It's kinda complicated, really. I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding why Chandler thinks it's okay to do what he does. He can't get pissed and destroy someone's things just because I went on a date with someone. And then go around making out with his so called...'friends'." I said.

"Wait, Chandler made out with Bry?" Sam asked.

I was surprised he didn't know.

"Yup."

"Well that's a dick move."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. "You actually get it. What he's saying is that it's okay for him to do whatever he wants and I can't get mad but when it comes to me doing something as simple as going on a date with someone he has a right to be mad and hurt people? How is that in any way fair?"

"It's not." He said.

I sighed and rested my head against the wall.

"So now what?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, Sam. It's not fair to me and to Hunter and Luke. It's stupid and I know he isn't good for me. But I don't know what to do."

Sam sighed and stood up, walking over to me.

"You should sleep on it, lil sis. You look tired and gross." He teased.

"Gee, thanks." I playfully rolled my eyes.

I do like how he called me "lil sis" though, it's a nice change up.

"Night." Sam gave me a quick side hug.

"Good night, big bro." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Yeah, we are so not doing this." He laughed, referring to the names.

I giggled and nodded in agreement and he walked out of the bathroom.

While in the bathroom I decided to take off my makeup and pin my hair up and brush my teeth. It was already starting to get late so I decided to get ready for bed.