Chapter 10

Chandler stayed and we talked for quite awhile. He told me about Atlanta and I told him about England. It seemed like a fair trade.

Sometimes I feel like most people forget I'm not from America. Actually, I'm positive if it wasn't for my silly light accent most people wouldn't even know.
That's because I really don't like talking about it, where I'm from.
I don't like to have attention on me, therefore I don't talk much.

Chandler told me about the schools and all the different areas around.
He also said he'd love to give me a tour around sometime. Being that I'm still new and all.

"That'd be awesome." I smiled.

Zoe groaned and sat up.

"You guys are so fucking loud." She whined while wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

Chandler and I giggled.

"Sorry." I smirked.

"Whatever." Zoe threw a pillow at me.

"It's two in the afternoon and you're complaining about us waking you up?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah well after that middle of the night surprise Bella gave us, I'm pretty sure I deserve to sleep in." She laughed, causing Chandler and I to chuckle.

"Where's Avery?" She stood up, nearly toppling over.

"Downstairs. Probably sucking face with Sam." I informed her.

She groaned and walked out, probably going downstairs.

Chandler smirked at me causing my eyes to sarcastically roll.

"Wait, so you plan on going back to England for school?" Chandler asks.

"Yeah, it would be easier being that I'm used to my school. Plus that gives me time to spend with my mum. She's used to having me all to herself so this is hard on her." I said, referring to me moving far away.

"I see," he started. "What about Hunter?"

"What about him?"

"Are you guys going to do a long distance thing orrrrrrrrrr?..."

"That's what we're planning on." I said blankly.

"Oh."

"Why?"

"No reason."
He mumbled.

"Um... Okay." I was unsure of how to answer.

"I have to go use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I stood up.

I put my phone down on the ledge before disappearing out of the room and into the built in bathroom.

I quickly peed and washed my hands.
Once I was done I brushed my teeth again.

I did brush my teeth today but that was a few hours ago.

Hey, I'm sorry I like dental hygiene, okay?

Then I splashed some cold water on my face. Just enough to make me wake up more.

I pulled up the sleeve of my black Hollister sweater and looked at my arm.

Most of my scars are starting to heal, others are still very noticeable.

I pulled my sleeve down and lifted up my shirt a little, exposing my stomach.

My fingers gently glazed across my tummy as I stared at my bruises that were still very visible.

I guess I'm not going to be wearing a bikini anytime soon....