four°

the cafeteria was filled with what looked like thousands of students when the three of us walked in there. i widened my eyes at the sight, and joy patted me on my head.

"it's frightening, isn't it?" she said melodramatically and i nodded rapidly.

"oh, there's jeongyeon!" dahyun exclaimed and pointed out in the crowd. i couldn't see anything but a big mess of colors and noodles, but joy and dahyun dragged me along with them out into the mess.

jeongyeon was sitting on top of a table with her feet on the pew. she was surrounded by four other students, four boys and another girl. it looked like they were in the middle of a deep discussion, but one of the boys looked up at us as we arrived.

"ladies!" he said and bowed playfully before hugging both dahyun and joy. he looked at me from head to toe with his intense brown eyes.

"and who do we have here?" he then said and dahyun cleared her throat and took my hand. it was like an electric shock went through my body and reached my face, which flushed red immediately.

"everyone!" she screamed over the heads of the small group. all of them turned their heads to us. to me. "this is minatozaki sana, she just moved here yesterday from japan. she is the cutest human being on this planet, and very shy, so i expect all of you to be extremely nice to her."

"yay, another foreigner!" the boy who had viewed me before exclaimed and stretched out his hand. "i'm jackson wang, made in china."

i laughed at what he had said and shook his hand. he gave me a smile and signed for me to sit down beside him. he started to point at the other students around us.

"let me introduce you to my squad of nerds. here we
have soonyoung." he said and landed his finger on the boy's who was talking to most to jeongyeon. he had black hair and really sharp eyes.

"he's also called hoshi. you know the character yoshi from super mario?" he asked and i nodded, watching sooyoung. "yeah, when he was younger he couldn't pronounce yoshi, so he said hoshi. we starter to call him that as a joke, and it stuck." jackson continued and i broke into laughter.

"he's really nice, but also really smart, so before you start an argument with him you better check up your facts. and that is jennie." he then said and pointed at a girl with long brown hair, just like mine. she was typing passionately on her phone.

"she's from new zealand. really cool, she's going to be a writer one day. currently she's writing fan fiction as you can see. about harry potter." i looked at her and i somehow caught her attention.

"hi." he said and waved a little before she continued writing.

"anyway." jackson said and pointed with two fingers at the two boys he hadn't introduced me to yet.

"those two are youngjae and ungjae. we call them twojae since they're always together. and i really mean always. they're on the swimming team, and they won't admit it, but we think that they're not just friends."

i nodded trying to take everything in. everyone looked very nice and friendly, but i liked jackson the most among the guys. he put a few curly fries in his mouth before offering me one. i shook my head and he shrugged, shoving it in his own mouth.