Chap. 1- Two Different Worlds

His world:

Maid 1: Master Alec, get up please, your breakfast is ready.

Alec: be there in a sec., is Karen and Tom already in the dining area?

Maid 1: Yes, master they are waiting for you.

Alec: OK, thank you so much.

*Breakfast Time

Karen: Good Morning Bro, ready to eat?

Tom: Good Morning, Kuya

Alec: Good Morning guyz, let's eat, where's Mom and Dad?

Karen and Tom: Business Meeting..

Alec: this early??

Karen: ahuh, is that new bro?

Alec: nope, never mind let's all eat, You two will be late in your class..

*Mr. and Mrs. Dungos Business Meeting

VP: Mr. President the plan for our new I.T park is set, the problem is the area.

Mr. Dungo: what about the area?? I thought we already bought that from the Tan Family?

VP: yes, but that area is a squatters area, and the families living there are all hard headed, they won't give up the place.

Mrs. Dungo: Mr. VP we hired you so you better fix this problem, that is our area and if our Construction will not begin by the end of this month kiss your position GOODBYE, is everything clear???

VP: yes Madam, I'll fix this problem right away.

Her World: 

Clodet (crying): Ate Jai, Ate Jai, I'm so hungry, please cook....

Jai: Bunso, I'm so sorry we don't have any food, Kuya Roy's still at work, let us wait for him please.

Clodet: but I'm so Hungry, I can't wait  for Kuya anymore, please Ate.. :'(

Jai: I'll find a way for us to have food, Joj please watch Clodet for me.

Joj. Alright.

Yves: Jaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Jai: Yves, what's up?? why are you shouting??

Yves: Jai, Your Parents, arghh I have no time to explain everything, come with me, Hurry..

*Special Meeting

Everyone is Shouting..

VP: all of you please calm down, You have to understand that this place is not yours, this belongs to the Dungo Family now and you have 2 weeks to prepare and get another place to live.

Mr. Agpangan: NO!!!! this is our place and We will never leave, please tell that to your Boss!!!

VP: You are all hard headed, two weeks people, if you are still here after the deadline the Dungo Family will find a way to make you all leave by hook or by crook!!! 

Mrs. Agpangan: Go ahead We're not scared!!

Jai: Pa, Ma, please let's just leave this place..

Mr. Agpangan: shut up Jai.... leave this kind of problem to Us..