Chap. 5-2- The Interview

Sec: Ms. Jai Agpangan?

Jai: Ma'am, here

Sec: Your next

Jai: thank you

Mariz and Myrtle: Good Luck girl, Break a leg. 

Jai: thanks Guyz..

*President's office: The interviewer's face was blocked by Jai's resume folder so Jai can't really see the face.

Jai: uhmm Sir, Good morning?

*the interviewer suddenly drop the folder to face Jai.

Alec: Good Morning Ms. Agpangan, I'm Alec Brandon Dungo, the President of this Company

Jai (shocked): what?? you're the president??

Alec: Yes, do you have any problem with that??

Jai: I thought the president was Old.

Alec: what do you mean? that I'm already old ms. Agpangan??

Jai: No, No, I didn't mean that one sir, I'm sorry

Alec: ohh now you are tamed, as far as I remember you considered me as blind or retard.

Jai (awkward smile): I'm sorry sir I really don't know, actually I'm the one who's blind and stupid..

"JAI'S MIND: Ma, Pa, I'm sorry I guess I failed with my attempt to get revenge, but don't worry I won't give up, I'll find a way for them to accept me in their company, I will let them pay for what they did to the two of you, just wait Mama and Papa."

Alec: so Ms. Agpangan, what do you prefer? Jai or Ms. Agpangan?

Jai: You can call me Jai sir

Alec: you are graduate of a 6 months computer course am I right?

Jai: Yes, Sir, You're right

Alec: and you want to apply here? Don't you know that we need a very smart and talented employees here? and I believe your education doesn't suite our standards

Jai: Sir, I'm actually a fast learner, I can be trusted, and I believe that determination is the key to be successful, I you let me work here I promise I will study and I will get a degree so I can pass as your employee

Alec: so your motto is "DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO BE SUCCESSFUL"? 

Jai: actually No Sir, it's "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

Alec: oh so what happened to us earlier and you calling me blind and stupid has a reason?

Jai: ^_____^ hehe, maybe Sir??

Alec: Ok Jai that's all, please wait for our call if you're hired

Jai: Thank You Sir

*Outside the Office

Mariz: So what happened with your interview?? 

Jai: I failed.. :(

Myrtle: what? why?? ohh Jai, look? is that the guy who bumped you earlier?

Jai: yes.. and unfortunately he's the owner of this company

Myrtle and Mariz: WHAAATT??

Sec: Ms. Myrtle Serrano?

Myrtle: Yes?

Sec: Mr. Dungo just went for a coffee break after that he'll interview you, then next will be ms. Mariz Ocampo, OK?

Myrtle: copy Ma'am.

Mariz: can I backed out? 

Jai: NO!! You ca do it Girl.. go for the gold.

-After the interview, Jai went to the restroom to vent!!

Jai: Jai!!! Jai!!! Jai!!! Your stupid, stupid, stupid, you can keep your mouth shut but you didn't do it, you're a big failure.. arghhhh!!!!

Alec: wow, Ms. Agpangan, what a talent you have there, talking alone??

Jai: what? oh I'm sorry!! uhmm, what are you doing here??

Alec: I think I should be the one to ask you that, what are you doing in a MALE'S RESTROOM??

Jai: what?? Oh My, I didn't know....

Alec: that's Ok, my, my You're funny

-ALEC WALK AWAY SMILING!!! ^__^