Chap. 2-2: Demolition

VP: Today is our deadline people, We have given you enough time but You're all hard headed, any minute now the demolition team  will be here, if you don't want to get hurt leave the premises now.

Mr. Agpangan: Who are you to tell us what to do?? this place has been Ours for so many years now, and You can't take it away from Us, we're gonna fight till the end.

Jai: Pa, Ma, Kuya Roy, please let's just leave before We got hurt, c'mon

Mr. Agpangan: No, Jai, listen to Me, we have to fight, We have nowhere else to go.

Jai: Pa, We have to admit this place belongs to the Dungo Family, We can't do anything now, please, I don't want to loose all of you 

Roy: Sis, listen, nothing bad will happen to Us, be a good girl and just let us be. Watch over our house will you?? Joj and Clodet was there, they need a companion, please be with them.

Mrs. Agpangan: Jai, listen to your Kuya, and remember We love you so much, We will do everything for all of you.

Jai: Ma, why are you talking like that? this day will soon be over and we will be together, right Ma? promise me, You'll be home right away.

Mrs. Agpangan: Yes, Jai, I promise, We'll be home soon

Jai: you too Pa, promise me.

Mr. Agpangan: Yes Jai, We'll be home soon, now go and be with your sisters, wait for Us, and please don't leave them eventhough You'll hear strange noises, promise me You'll never run here, ok Jai?

Jai (crying): Yes Pa, I promise.