Chap. 4- Jai's Revenge

*9 months after the tragedy  Roy, Joj, Jai and Clodet found comfort in the arms of their relatives living in Batangas, there they tried to rebuilt their hopes and dreams. Roy found a work through the help of their relatives, Joj and Clodet are still studying, they are both working student and a scholar, Jai just finished her 6 months computer course and is finding a job together with her new friends Myrtle and Mariz.

- No one knew that Jai is still aching because of the death of her parents, She knew she have to find a way to get revenge, and so She applied to the only company she knew  will be the answer to her prayers. 

Mariz: are you out of your mind? the Dungo group of Companies? why?

Jai: why not? nothing is impossible, c'mon We're all smart, and we'll earn a lot if we applied there, c'mon 8,000 a month for the starting salary, not bad right?

Myrtle: Jai, we graduated from a 6 months computer course, applying at a very large company is very impossible, they will never hire us.

Jai: Mariz, Myrtle please believe in yourself, We can do this, We'll gonna be be DGC's secret weapon..

Mariz and Myrtle just smiled.

Jai: c'mon you guyz, please let's just give it a try, We have to believe in our own self, please agree..

Mariz and Myrtle: Ok, Ok..

Jai: Yes!!!!

Myrtle: We'll try Ok Jai? but if they refused and they never gave us a chance let's give up, are we clear?

Jai: Ok, Ok, Ok... Promise..