Chap. 5-1- So We Meet!

*Dungo Group of Companies (at the elevator)

Mariz: Jai, are you sure about this?? I can't even breathe, I'm scared!!

Jai: Mariz, be confident, this is just an interview Ok? no one will hurt you.

Myrtle: Jai why DGC?? 

Jai: high salary

Myrtle: is that all?? 

Jai: Of course

- THE ELEVATOR SUDDENLY OPEN

Man's voice: OK Dad, I have it prepared and present it to the members of the board. Is that all? OK, Bye.

Jai: Hey!! watch it!!!

Ryan and Kit: Lec, are you OK?

Alec: yes, yes I'm fine.. Miss are you fine?

Jai: FINE?? do I look Fine??? are you blind or just plain stupid??

Ryan: hey, watch your mouth lady.

Alec: Ry, No, it's OK

Jai: why?? that stupid friend of yours don't know where he's going, am I that small that you can't see me Mr?? the hallway is so wide for us to bumped into each other, grr!! look at my resume, I have to fix this one, I'm so late for my interview!!!

Alec: look Miss, I'm really sorry, I'm in a hurry and I really didn't see you, as much as I wanted to help you, I have something else to do, again I apologized.

Jai: what?? after what you've done you'll just left??

Myrtle: Jai, c'mon we'll help you with that, just don't shout, look at the people around us, they are all looking at you.

Jai: grrr, myrt that guy is so rude, I hate him!!!

Mariz: Jai, relax, c'mon the people is looking at us..

Jai: OK, OK, breathe in, breathe out, Smile ^____^ how do I look?

Mariz: Uhmm Stupid??

Myrtle: Mariz!!!

Mariz: just kidding, you look gorgeous

Jai: ok, let's go..