Chapter 6

I woke up to my phone ringing right next to my ear. I jumped as it awoke both of us.

"Hello?"

"C'mon

Kee we got hella runs today. Out of town."

"Nigga its early as hell."

"Bro its 2 in the afternoon." he said. I rubbed my eyes.

"Damn it. Alright text me bro." i said. He hung up.

"What was that?" Angelique's soft voice said as she kissed my neck. Wow her lips felt amazing on my skin.

"Calvin. Me and him got stuff to do today." i said and sat up.

"But what about---"

"I'm still taking you out." i interrupted. "Im thinking dinner."

"Really?"

"Yep. Then the movies on friday then the fair next week. How does that sound?"

"You really want to take me out ?" she said. I looked at her.

"Girl of course i do." i pinched her chin softly. "Gotta show everybody what i got that they can't have." i smirked. She smiled. "Gosh you're so beautiful." her cheeks started getting red. I got out of bed.

~Angelique~

I watched as he put a t-shirt and gym shorts on and offered me breakfast.

"Uh sure." i said and ran my fingers through my hair. He smiled at me and left the room. Gosh, Kyjuan was so sweet. I wasn't sure in the past if I was feeling for him or just being a friend. Kind of both. He was such a good person on the inside, most didn't expect him to be that way. I admired how we bonded when we first met and did ever since then. Last night when i told him i loved him was a mixture of a love you should have for a friend and my heart letting the actual love slip out. I was sure he could tell.

I didn't understand why no one was there for him though. I understood what he meant when he said the girls here aren't shit, i over hear so many conversations. Kyjuan is definitely not like any of the people here. From how often we talked, he seems like he just wants to care for people and have people there that's true to him. People didn't see the real him.

I put my clothes back on and laid in his bed, reminiscing about last night.

The way he talked to me was so unique, his voice so warm and deep, his beautiful  light brown eyes looking in mine, his hand running down my thigh, his heartbeat in my ear, feeling his body wrapped around mine all night...amazing. He felt so real.

I wanted to kiss him, but he seemed to be hesitating from it and I didn't understand why. I wasn't going to force it too early, though. Not force it on those nice, juicy lips of his. It was just a bonus he was the finest guy down here.

I laid down in bed hugging his pillow watching tv until he walked in with a plate of a full breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, grits, and a cup of orange juice.

"You cooked this?"

"Yeah. Eat up." he said. I sat up and grabbed the plate. It tasted spectacular.