Chapter 9

Angelique sat with now a phone book in her lap and was on her phone at the same time. Old RnB blasted from the tv.

"Babe." i said, eyes closed still rubbing my temples.

"Yes?" she sang.

"Please turn the music down." i said, singing just like her.

"Sorry." she said, grabbing the remote and turning down the volume. "Want to order pizza?"

"You can. I don't want to eat." i said, putting the blunt out and taking off my shoes and lying in the bed. She sucked her teeth and got closer to me.

"Baby, i don't like seeing you like this. Please tell me what i can do to help."

"Nothing. I have to do this on my own." i said.

"You're not fighting alone. We're a team." she said and kissed my cheek. I looked at her. I felt my chest cave in and my eyes tear. I got up and tried to walk out the door but broke down before i even got out. I rested my forehead on the nearby wall and cried with one hand on the wall. Angelique hurried to me.

"What can i do?" i said and wiped my face. "How do i cope?" i shrugged.

"All you can do is what you feel in your heart to your greatest will. And you cope, by putting your faith in your heart." she said, grabbing my face by my cheeks and her eyes making mine connect with hers like a magnet. She says the most different things no one's really said to me before and it just did something to me i couldn't explain.

"I'll tell you more, do what you feel is right and keep faith, you're strong." she said, her forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and another tear rolled down my cheek. She wiped it off with her thumb and kissed me. I held her face to mine with my fingers through her hair holding her head to mine. I never cried in front of any girl before, and it didn't feel weird for doing it in front of her because i knew she would accept it. She suddenly pulled away. I looked at her with a straight face.

"Kyjuan I'm hungry." she giggled and began to dial a number on her phone. I sighed and hit my blunt again, rubbing my eye after smoke got in it and fell onto the bed. After she finished calling and jumped on top of me and i lost breath. "Oh babe im sorry!" she laughed. I rolled my eyes and put my blunt out. I grabbed her by the waist and slammed her onto the bed and held her thighs on either side of me. She made eye contact and smirked a little. I raised my eyebrow a little and she ran her fingers down my arms and tugged me closer by the shirt. I began to grind my pelvis on hers and held her closer to mine. I took my right hand and put it around her throat and squeezed a little. She bit her lip as I ran my hand down her body and rubbing on her clit with my thumb over her light blue denim shorts. I pressed my emerging dick print against her covered clit and ran my hands slowly up her shirt.  No matter how upset i was, i wasn't going to take time from someone i love.

"Your hands are so warm and smooth." she said. I held both of her breasts in each hand and gently squeezed and played with them while i made eye contact with her. "You look so mean...i love it." she said, running her hands down my chest, tugging at the waist of my gym shorts. I kept looking at her, letting my light brown eyes pierce something inside her.

"Kyjuan?" she said.

"Yeah." i said.

"Let me make you feel like yourself tonight."