Chapter 15

2 weeks later i had a weekly paying job that was generous in giving me hours even though i had a jail record. They weren't really biased.

I had also found out Kiara was a lesbian. She never brought it up to me until she wanted me to meet some girl named Ruby and she introduced her as her girlfriend. I was kind of weirded out at first but i eventually got used to it.

Ever since i had gotten out I haven't been able to look at girls the same. Angelique had my mind and heart locked down. Ever since i first saw her again, she brought all those feelings back. I made passes here and there at her, and i know she noticed but she always disregarded it.

When i got off of work, i came to the house and she was cooking dinner, wearing a satin light pink robe and furry pink slippers and her curly hair a mess.

"Hey Ang." i said, putting my jacket on the clothes rack. "Kiara and Symphony didn't come today?"

"They did. They have lives and houses to take care of too, you know." she chuckled.

"True true." i said and took off my shoes and went upstairs to change and shower. Donna was blasting some girly music about someone breaking up and Trenton's room was silent.

Since Symphony lived somewhere else, Trenton spent time here, about a week or 2 then spent a week or 2 at Symphony's.

Symphony had been seeing some guy, i couldn't remember his name. I was happy about it too. Back then had been kind of twisted. I meant to make love to her but i didn't at the same time. I was always going to love her and i knew she loved me too. It was just a different kind of love.

I came back downstairs.

"Mm what is that it smells amazing." i said, leaning on the counter next to her and crossing my arms.

"Chicken Filet." she said. She began to cut green and red peppers and unions.

"So you cook now?"

"Ever since i had a family to feed it's kind of a necessity." she shrugged. I stood behind her and began to massage her shoulders. "Kyjuan is this necessary?" she whispered.

"It is." i mumbled in her ear. Her eyes closed and she stopped cutting. Got her.

"Uh--uhm dinner will be ready soon." she said, trying to hide a smile. I bit my lip and stopped. I nodded.

"Alright." i smirked and sat in the living room

After dinner i cleaned the dishes and the kitchen while she took a bath upstairs and the kids got ready for bed.

I went upstairs to her room and peeked through the crack in the door. She was at her mirror brushing out her long wet thick hair. She had on a large t-shirt and ankle socks. Gosh she looked like an angle. I opened the door and came in. I sat on her bed.

"Um. Hey." She said, looking at me through the mirror. I nodded. She noticed i had clean shaven and started fidgeting with the ends of her hair.

"You look just like before." she said, referring back to when i was 18. I nodded.

"Yeah? Well you look bangin' period. Every day, every time i see you you look amazing." i said. "So when are you gonna be mine again?" i slurred.