Chapter 7

$ Kyjuan $

Last week was amazing. I'd been in the best mood ever since.

"Kyjuan, get the mail please?" Gram said as she sat in the living room. She was enjoying her rare day off.

"Sure Mom." i said and went to check it. I brought it back and sat it on the coffee table.

"Boy, why have you been so giddy lately?" Gram chuckled as she saw the smile i didn't even notice i had until she started talking to me. I sighed happily.

"You really want to know Mom?" i said. She nodded. "There's a girl." just from saying that, i smiled so hard and felt my cheeks get hot.

"A girl now you say?"

"Yes Mom oh my gosh!" i sighed and collapsed next to her. Kiara came downstairs holding Kyle and began to make milk. "She's just so right. The way she talks, the way she walks, her smile oh my gosh, her laugh, her hair, the way her nose flares when she laughs is so cute, she always vibes, she understands me and she's interested in just me...she is so amazing Mom."

"My goodness boy don't drool on me!" she laughed. "So when am i gonna meet her?"

"You already know her."

"What?"

"Angelique, Mom." Kiara called from the kitchen. She smiled.

"She's such an angel! You guys have to take pictures."

"Pictures?"

"Yes you two are adorable." she said. "When is the next time she was gonna come over?"

"Well, this evening. We were gonna go out."

"A date? My baby's first date!" she smiled.

"I wish Mom." i chuckled. "I've been on a date before. Me and Ang have been on 3 dates already."

"Did you impress her?"

"I hope so. I took her to that one restaurant, the movies, and the fair earlier this week. I just feel so good about her Mom."

"I understand. Where are y'all going tonight?"

"Just to the park. Something simple." i shrugged.

"That's nice. What time are you going?"

"In about an hour."

"I'm so happy Kyjuan." she said.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, you're not screwing with these tramps anymore." she said.

"Oh. Yeah." i said.

"Any of you guys want anything before i leave out of the kitchen?" Kiara said.

"It's alright you go rest up." i said.

"It's fine Ki, you two spoil me." she said. My phone buzzed and i saw that Angelique was calling me.

"Hey." i said.