Chapter 17

Marcel in mm

November

It had been two weeks since Jade moved in with Marcel. It was officially November. Marcel really got what he wanted, Jade was completely under his control. Jade felt like she had no one but Marcel and she didn't want to lose him. He was her everything he made her feel loved and worthy.

"How do I look?" Asked Jade. While bitting her lip nervously an looking down at the floor. Jade had on a red strapless dress and a thin black lace jacket. The dress made her B cup breast look like C cups and her big butt looked even more plump than it was. Her hair was curled and she had on red lipstick.

Marcel looked Jade up and licked his lips. He stood up from the bed and walked over to her. He then placed his hands on her butt and kissed her. Jade kissed Marcel back and wrapped her hands around his neck. Marcel broke away from the kiss as he slapped Jades butt.

"You look sexy very sexy, lemme help you take this off" whispered Marcel into Jades ear, while pulling her dress down. Jade giggled and playfully hit him.

"Stop it we have to get going its Shawn's club opening and i'm finally going to get to meet him and the rest of your friends, besides we have done nothing but have sex since the day I moved in I mean the sex is amazing and all but I need a little break." Said Jade with a smile. That was literally all they did nonstop Marcel couldn't keep his hands off Jade the feeling of being inside her was beyond euphoric to him and he low key wanted to get her pregnant. The way he saw it if Jade had his baby she would forever be bound to him, but what he didn't know was that Jade got on the pill.

" Fine, but go change." Ordered Marcel with an attitude as he walked away from Jade.

"Didn't you just say I looked sexy?"Questioned Jade with srunched up eyebrows.

"I said you look very sexy. I don't want you looking that sexy, that dress is way to tight I don't want my woman to be wearing something like that in public. Niggas gon be practically undressing you wit they eyes an shit,go change." Explained Marcel annoyed. Jade went to change into a short v neck navy blue dress. Marcel and Jade were now matching, Marcel had on a navy blue suit.
************
Shawn's club was popping anybody who was somebody was there. Since Shawn was a music producer he was friends with lots of famous people and they all showed him love by coming to the club opening. There was a huge line of people outside the club trying to get in, no matter what people said or did the club security was not letting them in unless they were on the list.
Jade and Marcel clearly didn't have that issue. The guards didn't have to check the list to know that Marcel was on it. Marcel and Jade just walked right pass them. As soon as they stepped foot in the club they were escorted to VIP. VIP was filled with tons of celebrities an pretty much the elite of ATL. Jade was inwardly freaking out she had never been that close to celebrity's like T.I, Future, Rick Ross and many others. Jade just made sure she stayed calm, quite and followed Marcel.

"Congrats on the club man i'm proud of you." Said Marcel as he gave Shawn a bro hug.

"Thanks man, that mean a lot coming from you." Responded Shawn

"No doubt."

Jade stood behind Marcel, they were still holding hands. She was really nervous she really wanted Marcel's friends to like her.

"Shawn this is my girl Jade. Jade this is one of my best friends Shawn." Said Marcel introducing his girlfriend and his best friend to one another.
Jade step beside Marcel and smiled an said "hi."

"So you the girl that got this nigga all in love and shit, he always talking about you non stop." Replied Shawn. "Damn she fine I wonder if she got a a friend" Shawn thought. He expected Jade to be a cute, immature girl, but he was shocked at how beautiful she was and how she handled herself.