Chapter 31

Authors note: I just want to tell you guys thank you for voting and reading. I really appreciate it. Thanks for rocking with me. I have been so busy. However, I will be updating more. Plz continue to vote, comment, and read. Thanks again :)

Jade loved her new place. She moved into a two bedroom Condo. Marcel owned the place, but she picked it out herself. She felt so free having her own place. She moved her stuff out the hotel into her condo. She kept a few things at Marcel's mansion. Marcel paid for her to decorate the place anyway she wanted. Jade went for a black and grey theme. She had the walls painted grey and she had black furniture. It had been two weeks since she had moved in. And it was as if Marcel moved in with her. He only slept at his place once in those two weeks. Every night he was there. He even bought some of his clothes over. Jade didn't have a problem with it, but she kinda wanted more of her own space.

"What do you think of this?" Asked Jade showing Marcel a picture.

"It's beautiful." Answered Marcel.

"Ok I am going to post it then." Said Jade with a smile as she began the process of posting it on Instagram. Jade was starting to get a huge following. Her Instagram account had always been private. But ever since she made her account public a month ago. She was getting followers everyday. She had about ten thousand followers. At first she only had 500 followers. Her growing account caused her to post almost everyday. She would always end up getting reposted. On the IG pages that prompted beautiful black women.

"Let me see your phone." Ordered Marcel as he snatched her phone away. Marcel didn't have any social media. So he had no idea how Jades Instagram looked. He knew she was always on it all of a sudden.

"Give it back" Said Jade as she reached for her phone. Marcel held it out of her reach and continued to scroll through Jades Instagram. Jade finally stopped trying to get her phone and just crossed her arms.

"Why you got all these niggas in your DMs? You need to let them know yo ass is taken and and never will be available"

Jade giggled and sat on Marcel's lap. The two were at her condo in her living room.

"Oh so my ass is taken huh?" Repeated Jade with a smirk.

"Yes it is and it's all mine." Said Marcel as he kissed Jade lustfully.

"But nah I'm forreal you need to let everybody know on there that your taken." Stated Marcel with a serious tone and face. This made Jade smile she liked that her man wanted people to know he was her man.

"Ok lets take a picture then." Suggested Jade. She put her arm around his neck "smile" ordered Jade. Marcel smiled as Jade took the picture.

"Now kisss my neck." Marcel squinted his eyes at Jades request.

"Why you want me to do all that?" Asked Marcel. Jade rolled her eyes.

"Just do it." Demanded Jade. Marcel groaned an then began kissing her neck. Jade giggled as she took the picture. Marcel stopped kissing her neck after the picture was taken.

"Aww this is so cute" smiled Jade as she posted the picture of Marcel kissing her neck. She captioned it "only he can make me smile this way."

"Your so sexy." Admired Marcel as he rubbed Jades legs and placed kisses on them. Jade smiled a little an looked Marcel in the eye with a longing look. Longing for him to do more. Marcel stopped kissing her legs and looked at her.

"Jade can I ask you something?"

"Yea anything. " Responded Jade.

"When are you going to get off the pill?"