Chapter 35

Jade woke up in Marcel's arms and smiled. They were laying in his California King sized bed. It had been a week and a half since she last went to her place. Every night she had been sleeping at Marcel's an with Marcel. She would text her sister every now an again to make sure she was good. However, she was starting to worry about her. Aaliyah was used to being around family all the time. Jade didn't want her sister to feel lonely. She wanted to actually be there for her during this difficult time in her life. Since her grandma was gone. Aaliyah was the only family Jade had an active relationship with. Her dad still hadn't reached out to her even though he was getting a divorce. Her younger brother an sister were only kids. An their mom made sure that Jades number was blocked from their phones. Ashely wanted to keep her kids away from Jade. She hated the idea of her children having a relationship with their bastard sister. The fact that Aaliyah was living with Jade pissed her off. However, she knew Aaliyah needed her space with everything going on. The fact that Aaliyah was at a safe place gave her a peace of mind.

Jade began to rub on Marcel's chest an gave him a kiss on the cheek. Marcel opened his eyes an smiled at Jade. He couldn't help but think about their entire week of love making. Having her in his arms meant the world to him. He worked from home the entire week just so he could be with her an have no interruptions.

"Hey beautiful" said Marcel with a smirk. Jade smiled an kissed Marcel. Marcel deepened the kiss an gently grabbed the back of Jades head pushing her deeper on him. Their naked bodies pressed on to each other underneath the sheets. Jade began to moan as she felt Marcel's hard shaft pressing on her pussy. Marcel pulled away from their make out session.

"Jade can you do something for me? " asked Marcel with a smile an his rubbed on Jades naked butt. Jade looked up an nodded. She was completely under his spell now whatever he wanted she would do.

"Open those sexy ass legs for me." Stated Marcel looking Jade in the eyes.

"Babe I'm sore down there from all of the times this weeks." Said Jade. Marcel had been raw dogging Jade all week. Every night an morning. Jade couldn't complain. She loved the way her man made her feel. However, she wanted him to be more gentle and slow since she was sore now. She honestly wasn't feeling sex at the moment. She was tired from all the fucking they did all week. Marcel was inside her at every chance he got. He really was trying to get her pregnant. Jade just assumed him pulling out was ok an that there was no worries. She was so wrong. Marcel knew there was still a 1 in 5 chance that pulling out could get her pregnant. Right before he climaxed he would sometimes pull out and then slide right back in.

"I understand babe. We have been having lots of sex this week. "

"Thank  you" smiled Jade an then she kissed him.

_____________________________________________________

Marcel walked in the bathroom while Jade was doing her hair. He hugged her from behind an kissed her neck.

"Babe where are you going.?" Asked Marcel as he rubbed Jades shoulders. Jade was putting her hair in a messy bun.

"I'm going home." Answered Jade. Marcel stopped rubbing her shoulders an kissed his teeth. He stepped away from Jade.

"Jade this is your home stop talking stupid. I am your home." Said Marcel. Jade turned to face Marcel.

"Baby you are my home. But I just want to go to my condo an check on my sister. We have spent everyday together. I don't want her to feel lonely. I want to be there for her."  Stated Jade.  Marcel began laughing wickedly.

"Wow, so you mean to tell me you want to be there for that bitch that's done nothing but treat you like shit over an over again. Clearly, I'm not treating you properly. I need to treat you like shit. Because all you care about is those people that do. Jade I give you everything you ask for. Yet, you are worried about her. Why do you want me to be lonely? You're going to fucking leave me for her." Yelled Marcel. Jade looked down at the floor.

"Jade I told you before to look at me when I'm fucking talking to you. Stop acting like your fucking stupid." Said Marcel  as he grabbed her chin aggressively so that she could look up at his face.

"Baby please calm down." Begged  Jade with fear in her eyes. Marcel grabbed her neck and brought her close to him.

"You need to realize that I am the only one that loves you an cares about you. Everyone else is just using you an doesn't give one fuck about you. The sooner you realize that Jade the better. " Whispered Marcel in Jades ear.

Jade started to cry an said "Marcel please let go of my neck you're hurting me." Marcel squeezed her neck tight causing Jade to wince in pain and close her eyes. Marcel let go and then shoved her. Jade fell to the floor. Marcel walked away and then turned to look at her.

"Look once your ass stops crying. You need to fix yourself up and get ready because my mother and sister are coming over for dinner.
Don't act up. My mom already hates you.I don't feel like hearing her talk shit about you later on. So get over this shit that just happened and be good at dinner. Don't fucking embarrass me." Said Marcel. He then turned and walked away. Jade gritted her teeth. She was in pain. Emotionally and physically. Emotionally because she couldn't believe he was doing this to her. She didn't understand how wanting to be there for her family was something so wrong. She didn't understand how he could claim to love her yet treat her like shit as soon as she did something he didn't like. How could he make love to her all week and then treat her like this? She didn't understand. The emotional pain was more then the physical pain.